What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwise

Bench
Best - Have booked the majority of my trip around Europe, just 3 places to go.

Worst - realising how much staying in Pamplona during the San Fermine festival is going to cost me.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: found a place for my 18th and its fairly cheap and had two frees inbetween recess and lunch so i had a 3 hr break which was mad.

worst: had to walk home in the heat cos craig was too lazy to come get me how rude :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I'm going to head to the beach after work with my boy today. Also still happy that I beat my previous best time in a 2.4km run. I only beat it by 9 seconds but still... :D

Worst: Having to get through 5 hours of work before I can leave!

les norton

First Grade
best - nutting...sucky day. I did just steal tristans bubbletape...man i love that suff:D

Worst - working twice, reading articles, have to do cpr tonight, lady buggered up my coffee.

Risa

Bench
Best: I've been sleeping a hell of a lot lately.

Worst: Still no voice, took the day off and went to the doctors and it could be up to a week before it comes back fully :( Won't be doing much yelling at the footy on the weekend.

BEST - nice cruisy day, not too much to do. Saw a mate that I haven't seen for a while.

WORST - found out that the mother of the little bloke that I tutor, who is also my Dad's cousin, has been back in hospital all weekend fighting breast cancer. She's been fighting it for a good while, but things have taken a bit of a turn for the worse. I am really worried about her son... he's a lovely little kid and is too young to be dealing with this sort of sh!t.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST - I get paid in about fifteen minutes

WORST: My first Monday-Friday week of work ever continues :-(

fosie

Juniors
Best: I passed maths and was above my teachers ideal mark. :D

Worst: I don't get home til like 9-10pm tomorrow....which means i miss Prison Break!!!! and don't get to watch it til the weekend.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - finally got my airline tickets after a major chase to try and find them.

Worst - having to work in the rain all shift and the weather forcast predicts its going to be the same tomorrow as well.

northey

First Grade
YESTERDAY...

BEST: caught up with some friends before and after uni.

WORST: still sick :(

Intresting : there is a guy in my theatre lecture and tutorial who looks so much like kade snowden!

les norton

First Grade
New worst for yesterday - Tristan got sick...plus had the biggest biff with my cousin.

Lets hope today is better!!

BEST - nice sunny day, Brian Smith is in the bag, Chelsea got knocked out of the Champoins League this morning, only three days left till the footy... what more could I ask for?

WORST - not much. The 75 hours and 25 minutes left until first grade are gonna go pretty slowly I feel (maybe that's cos I'm counting down in hours already!)

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I am having a pretty good day, considering the events of the last 24 hours.

Worst: Ex-boyfriend. Realising I have to rediscover happy, single astro - I know she's still in here somewhere...

Parki

Bench
best: got a job interview on friday
worst: its friday, will be ripping my hair out until then

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing

Worst: Tried to go to work today and could only last half a day. Came home & have been sleeping most of the afternoon. Have now got half a voice, and a very bad cough. Trying my hardest to get better by Saturday, but I just seem to be getting worse :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Parki said:
best: got a job interview on friday
worst: its friday, will be ripping my hair out until then

Where is your interview Mark :p

Best: I've finshed 3 days of work
Worst: I've got 3 days of work to go

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got through an assessment task which i didnt really prepare that well for but i think i did good and i wrote a lot more than expected... man hand was killing me after it though! and i also got 9/10 for my history extension asessment. i have the house to myself atm ... hmm what to get up to lol

worst: had to walk home in the rain and then craig came down to get me when i was just about home. and some other stuff
*sigh*

Jedda

Juniors
Best - finished work for the week and can have a sleep in tomorrow before catching the plane to Oz.

Worst - Inherited more work from another department for at least the next two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts