What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Just rang NRMA & lodged a claim so my car can start to be repaired.

Worst: Have headaches and didn't sleep well so I took the day off work. Going to see the doctor later, they're just not going away.

garden fairy

Juniors
I thought the last couple of days were bad for me. I was going to write up mine yesterday, but I couldn't think of a best...that is the first time that has happened in ages to me. Hope everything gets sorted for you quickly Marissa. You don't know what frustrating is until you have a car and then lose it!

Best: finished my final half-yearly exam, I can finally procrastinate without guilt! My friend lent me another season of friends, and I got myself a Mars Bar.
Worst: Somebody stuffed up on a permanent booking I had for work, and now I don't have work anymore at all. I really need the money!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a fairly bludgy day

worst: missed out on a shift at work cos it started at 11 and i couldnt jsut leave class for it lol dammit! and im so broke :( and its the holiays and i need money!!!!!

Stranger

Coach
Best : duno finally got on the footy park today

Worst : Got the sh*t scratched outta me! studd marks all over and we lost :(

Best: My setup for brewing has progressed so now I am brewing almost from grain and hops exclusively and not premade extract, will have enough money for Parra next week, my girlfriend is almost a 100% health wise.

Worst: Tossing up what beer to buy this weekend to help my bottle stocks, but that should be alleviated once I see a paper.

northey

First Grade
BEST. going to the gym at 2:30, cause i really need to go

WORST. there are workmen aout side and they are making lots of noise

northey

First Grade
Good looks as the old saying goes Northey are a blessing and a curse.

lol yes... i had fun at the gym... although i felt bad, cause the girl i went with has been going for a year and i was lifting heavier weights and doing more sit ups etc than her... and i haven't been for so long.

ahh well i am making myself go once a week for 4 weeks and then 2 times a week for two weeks

Stranger

Coach
Hehe, love the people that dont realise that you can virtually do a complete work out for no $ :p Silly northey :p

TooheysNew

Coach
LOL Exactly Stranger.

Besides, you get a better workout from home equipment anyway. Unless you have a personal trainer of course.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: great isnt it Dilly. You dont even need propper weights to build muscle.

Push-ups and sit-ups will tone ur muscles enough... weights are really only there if you want to be big, but hey thats what protine is for

les norton

First Grade
I personally go for the eye candy.

:D

Best - not alot...ummm well somethings but I am going to keep them to myself :D

Worst - been working like 12 hour days, soooooo tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts