What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW WORST: Work just cut ten hours worth of shifts from my week, meaning I'm basically f**ked when it comes to income next week.

Risa

Bench
Best: Monday's over for another week.

Worst: I'm feeling a little uptight about something. Nothing major or anything, but I'm just hoping I wasn't imagining things lol. I have hayfever too and it's driving me nuts at the moment, sneezing every five minutes.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Risa said:
Best: Monday's over for another week.

Worst: I'm feeling a little uptight about something. Nothing major or anything, but I'm just hoping I wasn't imagining things lol. I have hayfever too and it's driving me nuts at the moment, sneezing every five minutes.

i feel your pain risa! i get bad hayfever just about everyday especailly in the mornings so i spend my first class sneezing so much i dont pay attention

best: 3 hr break in between classes today and im goign to my friend in hospital tomorro! which im really happy about cos i have seen her in over a week and i miss her!

worst: staying up late last night finishing assessment tasks although i think i did quite well... i wrote two essays and i *think* they are pretty good cos my teacher read through them. we also had a blackout so my alarm didnt go off so i had to get ready for school super speedy

Charley9

Bench
Best- Found awsome Bedsy pics this morning! Have a bludge training day at work and I got tickets to go see Dylan Moran on Friday night! :D

Worst- can't complain, so i won't.

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: I had a really long walk this morning and am feeling great for it!

Worst: I start work at 3 and im bloody tired :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a good day, a nice lunch, and got my talk for Friday's Antioch meeting sorted out

WORST: Tired as hell after staying up until 4am on ze piss

Risa

Bench
Best: The day is over, don't know how I got through it to be honest.

Worst: Waiting for someone to sms or call and it's driving me nuts! Add that to not sleeping much last night...not fun

stevo

Juniors
Worse - Like Risa didn't get much sleep last night, so real tired for most of the day.

Best - Got out of the office today for a few hours.

BEST - took advantage of a day off work to get through some annoying little jobs that have needed doing for ages.

WORST - one of these jobs was to spend three hours cleaning the pool, hence my back, neck and shoulders feel like I've done a tackling session with Adrian Morley.

Parki

Bench
best: setting myself some achievable and not so achievable targets before the end of the year, the high end being a trip to switzerland, the low end being skydiving, white water rafting and bungee jumping

worst: i guess there isnt one really, still feeling a bit down, but am hopeful that things will get back to normal shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts