What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

They should have done a phone in, I could have asked him the real questions people want to know!
Why not start by attending these big rugby league events in your rugby league merchandise and making an effort to be seen? This event happens every season - you want your own team badly but seemingly put minimal effort in and look to just sit back waiting for part timers with money to do the leg work.

Plenty that people on the ground like yourself can do - attending the biggest rugby league showcase weekend is a start.

I did that last year, I got a handshake agreement with PVL.
Only thing you’re shaking is at urinals.

This is literally your lot - “This bloke we don’t like just posted an old link - haha we got him! We won.. Even though he admitted he posted the wrong link and then proceeded to post the right one after - even though we completely skipped past what was actually important in his post. The link was bad - that’s all that matters! We won”

Add some water to you and you could be plastering mix. You’re that thick.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why not start by attending these big rugby league events in your rugby league merchandise and making an effort to be seen? This event happens every season - you want your own team badly but seemingly put minimal effort in and look to just sit back waiting for part timers with money to do the leg work.

Plenty that people on the ground like yourself can do - attending the biggest rugby league showcase weekend is a start.
Im off to Wembley next month in my Western Reds jersey lol
Youre cuckoo if you think that sort of sht makes any difference what so ever to anything

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes that’s why PVL has brought up numbers and fans many times. Cuckoo. Fan fare doesn’t matter. Cuckoo.

Because Wembley is the place to promote NRL. Cuckoo.
yeh one random fan in a reds or bears jersey in a crowd of 50k makes a huge difference to the NRl strategic thinking on expansion. cuckoo.

yeh one random fan in a reds or bears jersey in a crowd of 50k makes a huge difference to the NRl strategic thinking on expansion. cuckoo.
It wasn’t one Bears fan. This here shows how out of touch you are - you didn’t read what I posted too busy concentrating on the wrong things. Is what it is.

For a bloke that’s screaming you want a rugby league team you’re not doing yourself or any of your make believe bid fans any justice here.

The biggest event where all the media, power brokers and clubs are at in one location - thousands of fans and you downplay it. Cuckoo and clueless too. You don’t get it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It wasn’t one Bears fan. This here shows how out of touch you are - you didn’t read what I posted too busy concentrating on the wrong things. Is what it is.

For a bloke that’s screaming you want a rugby league team you’re not doing yourself or any of your make believe bid fans any justice here.

The biggest event where all the media, power brokers and clubs are at in one location - thousands of fans and you downplay it. Cuckoo and clueless too. You don’t get it.

Dont you think 46k turning up to nrl in perth last year is a more important measure for the NRl than some randoms at Magic weekend? But heres a random lol

1716167685709.png

Wb1234

Referee

This article was seemingly lost/forgotten to be posted in all the chat last week. Strange isn’t it.

Anyways I can confirm a meeting between W.A. Gov and Bears happened.
I cannot confirm if Cumins was involved - not sure if he was at Magic Round.
I can confirm the meeting between W.A. Gov and Bears also had PVL in the room.
I can confirm the meeting went very well and the outcome was extremely promising and positive for all 3 parties.

No, I was not in the meeting but Billy Moore was and I was hanging out with Billy Moore and another Bears board member for about 4/5 hours on Saturday. Again, a lot of what I’ve been saying lately isn’t just my own personal speculation or assumptions. But doesn’t sound like detractors here want to read it and take it in - might be time for you lot to do so though.

Theres a lot more happening that hasnt been let out or released to public yet. Nothing is official, there is no green light but the driver is in the car and the car is waiting for the lights to change…

On another note - I’ve been to Magic Rounds since 2019 and this is the one with the most Bears jerseys I have seen to date. Both stadium and Caxton St. All types of jerseys including current nsw cup ones. Yes there were Reds jerseys around too. Also 90% of the people wearing Bears jerseys would be no older than 35/40.

Great weekend overall.

Edit - posted wrong article
Queenslander!!!!!

Latest posts