What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
Maybe check out a New Order concert whilst you are there.
I mean australia is full of man utd fans that have never visited the city

Liverpool too

I wonder if people actually visited these places they would still be such fans

and you say australia is dull we have some of the highest gdp per capita in the world

throw in a generous welfare state re education and health and gun control Australia is probably the most liveable country on earth

except Perth Adelaide and tasmania
And Melbourne after 3 days

Perth Red

Post Whore
As much as I want a Perth side, other than nice beaches Perth is dull as hell. I'll defend Brisbane and say it has a much better CBD than Perth.
Perth is it a nightlife city, it’s a liveable city, designed for great lifestyles and being outside most of the time.doubt there’s many cities in the world you can see dolphins from the cbd, be 20 Minutes from word class beaches, reef snorkelling and wineries And have amazing weather most fo the year. If you love being outside, being on the water, being in nature, meeting friends for picnics etc live in an affordable house and not be sitting in traffic for hours then it’s a lovely place. If you want culture and nightlife live in europe. If you want stupid price houses and nightmare traffic live in Sydney,

Wb1234

Referee
Perth is it a nightlife city, it’s a liveable city, designed for great lifestyles and being outside most of the time.doubt there’s many cities in the world you can see dolphins from the cbd, be 20 Minutes from word class beaches, reef snorkelling and wineries And have amazing weather most fo the year. If you love being outside, being on the water, being in nature, meeting friends for picnics etc live in an affordable house and not be sitting in traffic for hours then it’s a lovely place. If you want culture and nightlife live in europe. If you want stupid price houses and nightmare traffic live in Sydney,
Hey Perth red all of australia has good beaches except Canberra

and Canberra night life would kill Perth

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hey Perth red all of australia has good beaches except Canberra

and Canberra night life would kill Perth
yeh but you have drive from your affordable westie housing 2 hours to reach them, hoping there no race riot happening when you get there. we have them on our doorstep lol

mongoose

Coach
yeah i figured that. Me and my partner went to Perth for a wedding maybe 7 years ago... we stayed in the CBD and were shocked by how quiet it was and how little there was to do... We did enjoy Fremantle though, it was something different... Cottesloe is beautiful too.

No he said these things:.

Brisbane is now a world renowned city attracting an ever increasing amount of interest from tourists and property developers.

Everyone wants to live here.

Conservative market that's 30 to 40 years behind Brisbane in terms of culture and development

That ain’t a strawman. He’s literally talking up Brisbane. The cultural comment was quite humorous.

I know you are on Brisbane’s tourism board but Brisbane is vanilla and a very ordinary city by global standards. There are nice places outside of Brisbane but Brisbane itself is boring as well.

That is not really anti-Brisbane per se, Australian cities overall are pretty vanilla and boring.
Brisbane isn't "vanilla" by any stretch of the imagination.

Brisbane has the following attractions:
  • World's largest koala sanctuary in Logan.
  • The southern hemisphere's largest marina in Manly
  • More greenery than any other major Australian city
  • Largest Ikea in the southern hemisphere in Logan
  • Australia's largest airport in terms of capacity
  • QPAC is the largest performing arts precinct in Australia
  • Moreton Bay is a great attraction for people who want to spot whales, Dolphins dugongs and manta rays
  • Southern Moreton Bay Islands a great for a weekend getaway
  • Rainforests full of species not found anywhere else in the world. 3,330 species found across 44k hectares of habitat.
  • World's best rugby league stadium.

100 million made the storm a strong nrl side with no juniors

600 million will make png a powerhouse and they have unlimited juniors

it’s hilarious you have so called rugby league expansionists deathriding a bid which promotes international rugby league and will provide basically unlimited juniors even for clubs like the storm who can’t produce their own
They're insecure about the game's confinement to NSW, Queensland, New Zealand, PNG and England. I don't know why they bother watching the game if they're embarrassed by it.

Wb1234

Referee

• Moreton Bay is a great attraction for people who want to spot whales, Dolphins dugongs and manta rays
  • Rainforests full of species not found anywhere else in the world. 3,330 species found across 44k hectares of habitat.
Caxton st and the statue of the king

best nightlife in Australia in fortitude valley

Wb1234

Referee
They're insecure about the game's confinement to NSW, Queensland, New Zealand, PNG and England. I don't know why they bother watching the game if they're embarrassed by it.
I love touring the rugby league empire

it’s so depressing going to Melbourne it feels like a different country

even going to England where soccer dominates all seeing the rugby league enclaves was excellent

Residents in Bulimba were astonished to see a pod of dolphins frolicking in the Brisbane River one early morning. A few days later, a shiver of 20 bull sharks made an unexpected appearance.

Now you know why Queensland produces so many swimmers who win Olympic gold. Unlike those lazy good for nothing Western Australians who don't win shit.

If you want to live in a rugby league city them move to Brisbane or Sydney.

Yeh good luck matching perth house prices next to the beach, and last time I looked none of those are in sydney lol

The reason Perth has such cheap housing is because no one worth a damn wants to live in the arse end of the world.

Colk

First Grade

You have convinced me with those two. I am on the next flight up there 🤣🤣🤣.

You can dolphin or go whale watching in several places across Australia - that’s not unique.

I’ll give you the rainforests (they are great) but that is not Brisbane.

Brisbane is the embodiment of vanilla - it’s simply dull. Again though that’s cities in Australia mate - we don’t have the art, architecture, history and culture of other cities around the world. Brisbane isn’t any different.

Colk

First Grade
I mean australia is full of man utd fans that have never visited the city

Liverpool too

I wonder if people actually visited these places they would still be such fans

and you say australia is dull we have some of the highest gdp per capita in the world

throw in a generous welfare state re education and health and gun control Australia is probably the most liveable country on earth

except Perth Adelaide and tasmania
And Melbourne after 3 days

I said our cities are dull. I didn’t say the country was dull. If you go outside the cities, our country is spectacular.

Our geographical isolation - which is a negative when travelling - is also a massive positive for our lifestyle. We are spared from the troubles that occur overseas.