What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Wb1234

Referee
he specifically mentioned GWS … an expansion team trying to compete as a secondary sport against an established behemoth just like the Perth NRL team will be ..

The Dragons are irrelevant because they are part of the dominant code already and have been around a 100 years ,,,they could play all their games in Dapto if they wanted too
Certain “Nrl” fans …. This expansion team will fail bc of x, y,z

then I point out …. But your club also fails because of x,y, z

Radio silence

BuffaloRules

Coach
Nrl fans …. This expansion team will fail bc of x, y,z

Radio silence

I think you are spending too much time on these boards and are confusing yourself ..

This is the expansion forum and we are discussing the Perth team.. the Dragons are irrelevant to that discussion as they have been around a 100 years .., there is a Dragons sub forum if you want to do that

Vlad59

Juniors
Certain “Nrl” fans …. This expansion team will fail bc of x, y,z

Radio silence
If you displayed one ounce of logic in your posts maybe you wouldn’t be regarded by every one here as a dope. Your comparisons are utterly illogical. Posting trash 70 times a day obviously isn’t good for you.

Wb1234

Referee
I think you are spending too much time on these boards and are confusing yourself ..

This is the expansion forum and we are discussing the Perth team.. the Dragons are irrelevant to that discussion as they have been around a 100 years .., there is a Dragons sub forum if you want to do that
Nrl fans should apply the same standards to their own crappy clubs they apply to expansion teams

or if they accept their teams position in the nrl admit their double standard

Vlad59

Juniors
Nrl fans should apply the same standards to their own crappy clubs they apply to expansion teams

or if they accept their teams position in the nrl admit their double standard
That’s just ridiculous. I remember you telling us you took a lot of drugs in the past. Well they’ve done their job.

Wb1234

Referee
It’s literally impossible for me to make my point any clearer ..but you still don’t get it … the Dragons are irrelevant to the discussion …
If you are ok with people being hypocrites that’s fine

im just pointing it out

eg raiders fans saying png will struggle to get players

or raiders and cowboys fans saying they want the nrl to have a national competition like the afl … the comp that won’t put teams in Townsville or Canberra bc they are small markets

or sharks fans saying the bears shouldn’t come in because nso is too small

the last one is the funniest

Vlad59

Juniors

im just pointing it out

or raiders and cowboys fans saying they want the nrl to have a national competition like the afl … the comp that won’t put teams in Townsville or Canberra bc they are small markets

Get help.

Perth Red

Post Whore

im just pointing it out

I think you are showing above your severe lack of ability to pick out nuances in comparative discussion!
Raiders same recruitment issues as png? haha

Steel Saints

Juniors
So dragons should play no home games In Wollongong then ? Lol
GWS was a new expansion club. St.George Illawarra Dragons is a merged club. IMO, the only two clubs that should have two home grounds in the comp are the Wests Tigers and St.George Illawarra Dragons.

Wests, Balmain, Illawarra and St.George all made a sacrifice. IMO, Steelers should've been a stand alone club, because they are regional. Majority owner might've been Win Corp.
I passionately followed the Steelers. Today I mildly barrack the Dragons.

The NRL has ten NSW teams. A fair spread of teams in NSW:
1 x Illawarra (0.5)
7 x Sydney (8.5)
1 x Central Coast (0)
1 x Newcastle (1)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
'NRL fans'? Who who supports league uses that term?

i actually have some sympathy for wbtiktok. Old mate has succumbed to the fumbleball virus. Rest in shit wb.

GWS was a new expansion club. St.George Illawarra Dragons is a merged club. IMO, the only two clubs that should have two home grounds in the comp are the Wests Tigers and St.George Illawarra Dragons.

Wests, Balmain, Illawarra and St.George all made a sacrifice. IMO, Steelers should've been a stand alone club, because they are regional. Majority owner might've been Win Corp.
I passionately followed the Steelers. Today I mildly barrack the Dragons.

The NRL has ten NSW teams. A fair spread of teams in NSW:
1 x Illawarra (0.5)
7 x Sydney (8.5)
1 x Central Coast (0)
1 x Newcastle (1)
Central Coast, Newcastle and Wollongong should have teams of their own.

St George should play mine games at Wollongong Showgrounds. Any game they hold in Sydney should be at the SFS against a traditional rival, like the Roosters, Sharks and Rabbitohs.

I'd like to see the Bears come back as the "Central Coast Bears" and for a small club with no future, like the Tigers, to relocate permanently to Perth so they can have a chance to be somewhat relevant. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. We're stuck with small clubs that have no future.

The Tigers are the definition of insanity.

Perth Red

Post Whore
On club 18 admission, why the rush for 2027? With decision not due till presumably after the GF it doesnt leave a lot of start up time.

Id have thought giving a new club, and presuming it isnt East it will be a new club, a 2 year lead in would be much better than rushing them in in with just 12 months lead time? New tv deal doesn't start till 2028 as well.

Latest posts