What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Maximus

Coach

Share on social media​

At 142nd out of 176.

People who only want teams that come in that they can watch and argue against all other expansion teams aren’t rugby league fans

You sook about Sydney losing a few small broke teams in the mid 1990s but don't care about the loss of the Reds, Crushers, Chargers and Rams?

Some rugby league fan and expansionist you are!

Wb1234

Referee
You sook about Sydney losing a few small broke teams in the mid 1990s but don't care about the loss of the Reds, Crushers, Chargers and Rams?

Moi?

I became a south’s and dragons fan when Balmain got kicked out lol

went to hundreds of neutral games as well

the expansion teams I support I won’t visit

Logan!

Centy Coast

Juniors

Foundation clubs that have been around since 1908 against clubs who couldn’t survive their two to three years in the competition.
I can see why WB wouldn’t care for them.

Wb1234

Referee
Foundation clubs that have been around since 1908 against clubs who couldn’t survive their two to three years in the competition.
Reds crushers and chargers I did

only real clubs that were useless were Hunter mariners and Adelaide rams

Wish Murdoch had left the arl 20 team comp alone we lost 30 years

south’s titans back plus Brisbane 2

Perth and bears are the missing links

Using your logic, WB1234 should be pushing for Brisbane 3 and 4 ahead of Perth, NZ 2 and PNG because the BRL's history dates back to 1909. The fact he doesn't proves he's biased in favour of NSWRL.

And yes, small broke clubs like Bears, Magpies, Tigers, Steelers, Rabbitohs and Dragons deserved to be punted when the competition was rationalised from 22 to 14.

Chargers had money in the bank and we're shut down to appease News Ltd and NSWRL clubs.

Wb1234

Referee
Using your logic, WB1234 should be pushing for Brisbane 3 and 4 ahead of Perth, NZ 2 and PNG because the BRL's history dates back to 1909. The fact he doesn't proves he's biased in favour of NSWRL.

And yes, small broke clubs like Bears, Magpies, Tigers, Steelers, Rabbitohs and Dragons deserved to be punted when the competition was rationalised from 22 to 14.

Chargers has money in the bank and we're shut down to appease News Ltd and NSWRL clubs.
Logan