What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Semi-Final: New Zealand v South Africa at Auckland Mar 24, 2015

Iafeta

Referee
I'm in the camp that is happy with McCullum's innings

If he didn't go insane we wouldn't have this dream start to the innings.
Eventually he was always going to get himself out, everyone knew it.

The RRR of 7+ is out of the equation now, he's set it up beautifully for the rest of the batting lineup if they are good enough.

I'm not unhappy. Could have been happier though. Thats all I'm saying. I'm sitting here like a lot of Kiwis hoping we got home and I'm getting pretty nervous, that said before his innings I gave us no chance.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Taylor's been heavily criticised and for good reason at times, but now this is the time for him to pull a Fleming and stand up against South Africa when it counts.

argy-bargy

Juniors
02diary2.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
I want RSA to win because I don't believe NZ can beat Australia at the MCG.

And I reckon they're solid favourites now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wickets are important for the next few overs. 5 an over up to the 30th over leaves us with 106 off the last 13. That's doable if we have wickets in hand.

vvvrulz

Coach
South Africa still in front, but if these two hang in there till the 30th we're a massive chance.
It could have been so much worse, at least we're in it.