What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

TheParraboy

Staff member
ffs
can we see Kholis celebration once again when Finch got bowled

Fox commentators over the moon about it

Sphagnum

Coach
Just want to see this kid bat like pujara. These two will get the runs themselves if he does

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harris defence looks solid but looks to be a contender for an LBW for mine, he seems more worried about covering his off stump but if he gets beaten inside the line he is gone LBW

jargan83

Coach
I don't know Harris, he's played for victoria, he's got a weird head but I want him to succeed so Warner and Bancroft never get a look in again.

Born here in Perth and started with WA, apparently had a verbal dust up with JL which led to him moving to Victoria.

Fangs

Coach
Khawaja looking good. Looking busy which would make the channel 9 commentary team proud.

Set for a big one.

Sphagnum

Coach
Warner walks straight back in to this team. We just need somebody who can accompany him. He is too good to leave out just for being an absolute f**khead.