What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Dec 6-10 2018 - INDIA WIN BY 31 RUNS

typicalfan

Coach
And sacking blokes is not the answer. The merry-go-round that has plagued the Australian setup for the last 5 years is a massive part of the problem.
Yes but I think it's fine to say to guys like Finch and maybe Handscomb to perform or you could be sitting out. Maybe give them one more game but make sure whoever replaces was someone who was seriously considered prior to the series like Doolan or Burns. No one has a mortgage on a spot.

what happened to Ed Cowan did he end up playing tests last season? Is he still around?

Retired after last season from First Class cricket, and he was making serious runs. But he was never going to be recalled under Lehmann - long story. Even if he was still playing with Lehmann gone - more chance of me getting picked for Australia than Ed sadly.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ratings for 1st test

Finch 2 - highlight of his match was getting smacked in the neck at bat pad. Obese.
Harris 3 - failed the Howard test twice by scoring 2 26s. Mediocre.
Khawaja 3 - so smooth, so relaxed - looks like he's been on the pipe, needs to be on the pingers
S Marsh 4 - nailed his spot until 2087 with a typical arsey knock. Marriage to JL remains strong.
Hanscombe 3 - basically this guy is like an extra in a movie, does f**k all except make up the numbers
Head 5 - the most impressive of the batsmen, which is a bit like being the best looking poo in the dog park
Paine 10 - not Matthew Wade
Cummins - 4 got outdone by a ishant sharma. Nuf sed.
Starc 2 - should be replaced by his missus.
Lyon 7 - ugly, wimpy looking bald man did ok. My missus' description of me also fits lyon
Hazelwood 4 - outdone by a bloke called Bumrah.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ratings for 1st test

Finch 2 - highlight of his match was getting smacked in the neck at bat pad. Obese.
Harris 3 - failed the Howard test twice by scoring 2 26s. Mediocre.
Khawaja 3 - so smooth, so relaxed - looks like he's been on the pipe, needs to be on the pingers
S Marsh 4 - nailed his spot until 2087 with a typical arsey knock. Marriage to JL remains strong.
Hanscombe 3 - basically this guy is like an extra in a movie, does f**k all except make up the numbers
Head 5 - the most impressive of the batsmen, which is a bit like being the best looking poo in the dog park
Paine 10 - not Matthew Wade
Cummins - 4 got outdone by a ishant sharma. Nuf sed.
Starc 2 - should be replaced by his missus.
Lyon 7 - ugly, wimpy looking bald man did ok. My missus' description of me also fits lyon
Hazelwood 4 - outdone by a bloke called Bumrah.

cant argue with that

Wade would obviously be an 11?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warnie gets very personal, he has agendas against certain players and wont let up about it

Huge douchebag

tomdl

Bench
Warne gave Handscomb a serve, was weird as he is Victorian
He desperately wants Stoinis in the team for some reason and it looks like he thinks Handscomb is the one way in the way. Same shit as last year when he wanted Maxi in and started singling Khawaja out every time he did something slightly wrong. God help us if Stoins gets it, he is just another Mitch Marsh.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Disappointed we lost, but damn proud of the effort - we pushed India all the way, and gave them a fright.

Bring on the second Test!