What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

chrisD

Coach
Well I think they've only dished up 1 bad ball to him which he missed out on. So I'm happy with this.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Has Cowan got a bat out there with him?

When was the last time Australia batted for 5 sessions to start a test match? I dont know the answer but in the last two years I would say you are looking at 2 times maybe, to 3 max. One reason is in several test matches , by this stage we have been 2 down already.

Hes obviously not the most talented played and i wouldnt say im a huge fan, but it is a slight breath of fresh air to see someone have as much value for their wicket, compared to the likes of Hughes, Warner, Ponting, Clarke, Haddin etc whose aim is to take the bowlers on.

Ausguy

Coach
Just feel as though he is talking himself into a low score. He has had bad balls bowled at him. Let them go to.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Just feel as though he is talking himself into a low score. He has had bad balls bowled at him. Let them go to.

I agree, and theres alot of leaves hes doing which everytime my heart flutters they are that close to the stumps. But i will give him the benefit of the doubt for now and see how his plan of attack is. I mean he scored a 100 vs India and NZ in the last few months, so he has shots somewhere.

chrisD

Coach
He needs to be picking off the straight balls if he's going to leave everything outside off, he's seen a few straighter ones now and hasn't looked convincing.

snoozer

Bench
haha! no drs.

10 overs in and we want cowan gone?!!

i'll wait till the 20th over before i get into him.

Latest posts