What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test - Australia v India at Melbourne Dec 26-30, 2011

aussies1st

Staff member
Which is pretty annoying considering this is called the Melbourne Cricket Ground not the Melbourne Football Ground.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Victorian football, proving to be un Australian yet again.

What does the C in MCG stand for again? Collington?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I just had a bad thought about Australia's team: if Clarke gets injured does VC Haddin lead the side?:shock: and when Watson comes back he does :shock::shock:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Not sure why everyone is bagging Indias attack so much. To me it seems lightyears better than ours. Bowlers like Sharma always kill it in Australia (Tremlett anyone?), while Zaheer is the best quick in either side, and Ojha is one of the better spinners in the world.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Not sure why everyone is bagging Indias attack so much. To me it seems lightyears better than ours. Bowlers like Sharma always kill it in Australia (Tremlett anyone?), while Zaheer is the best quick in either side, and Ojha is one of the better spinners in the world.
Zaheer when fit is world class, no question. Beaker Sharma has all the tools to be very good but lacks consistency. Ojha is not playing, Ashwin is.

The 2 attacks cancel each other out really.

chrisD

Coach
Clarke is painfully contrived, I throw up in my mouth a little every time I see him stoically staring off into the distance in slow motion.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
expecting India to review that

no DRS seems to be a step backwards and India are the only mob against it

chrisD

Coach
Ironic considering it was their whinging that was the catalyst for it. That said, I prefer their stance.

Latest posts