What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Basin Reserve Wellington Feb 29 - Mar 4, 2024

King-Gutho94

Coach
New Zealand hunt rare Australia success to maintain World Test Championship lead
The Kiwis drought of beating the Aussies in a test match across the ditch is longer then Canberra's premiership drought.

March 1993.

edabomb

First Grade
Nicholls in the squad, I trust there’s no thought to playing him

I expect Young will open, but part of me thinks Ravindra opening and Young in the middle is actually better
It'll be interesting to see how Ravindra goes against a red ball pace attack of this quality.

Hoping Kuggs gets cartered in this test and is never seen again. I'd even happily sacrifice a loss for that result.

JJ

Immortal
It'll be interesting to see how Ravindra goes against a red ball pace attack of this quality.

Hoping Kuggs gets cartered in this test and is never seen again. I'd even happily sacrifice a loss for that result.
I don’t want to lose, but yeah having him in the team isn’t making me feel good about things

JJ

Immortal
Henry is fully decent and as unlucky as Marnus abd Henry are lucky

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are you talking about Parra or chasing tail at Chardies? Bit of both?

disgusted married with children GIF

Latest posts