What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Basin Reserve Wellington Feb 29 - Mar 4, 2024

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was Jason Holder captain the previous summer when the windies came out when Patty was captain.

As far as I could tell, or even google I dont thin its ever happened, I'm referring to out and out bowlers

Holder being an all rounder:

Jason Omar Holder is a Barbadian cricketer and the former captain of the West Indies cricket team. He is a right arm medium-fast bowling all-rounder who features in all three cricketing formats. In January 2019, he was ranked as the number one all rounder in the world according to the official ICC Test rankings. Wikipedia

King-Gutho94

Coach
Reckon the kiwis could do with Wagner right now.

Has me baffled why they retired him before the series.

I would have picked him for these 2 tests as a farewell as he has troubled us in the past and is one bowler that could win them a test match against us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol they were so concerned about the bat or no bat issue they forgot to think about where the ball was going

JJ

Immortal
This merkin shouldn’t be near the test team for 32 reasons, either play Wagner or get Patel in the 11 so we have a spinner

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind this kiwi lady commentator, she seems to know her shit

King-Gutho94

Coach
did they retire him, or did he retire him ?

he is exactly what they need against Smudger

a bit odd
He was told he wouldn't be picked for this series so he pulled the pin as i assume he wanted to have this as his farewell series.

So a bit of both.

But i would have played him bizarre they ruled him out of the 2nd test as well.