What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia @ Basin Reserve Wellington Feb 29 - Mar 4, 2024

bazza

Immortal
this batting line up gives me as much confidence as some of the line ups in the Clarke-Watson era

bazza

Immortal
Problem is he is the 2nd youngest player in the team.

And stuff all beneath putting pressure on.
true - his last shield game he pretty much top scored in a low scoring game and the only other bat to get some runs was Alex Carey

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Probably move one of the middle order to open, and squeeze another all-rounder into the side somewhere.
Aaron Hardie come on down!!! Poor Ian Harvey was born in the wrong era he'd have played 20 tests by now.

King-Gutho94

Coach
true - his last shield game he pretty much top scored in a low scoring game and the only other bat to get some runs was Alex Carey
Same with Cam Green everytime he goes back to Shield he dominates with centuries so he is stuck in-between being too good for shield cricket but not dominating test cricket or at least looking like a top 4 batsman.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was told he wouldn't be picked for this series so he pulled the pin as i assume he wanted to have this as his farewell series.

So a bit of both.

But i would have played him bizarre they ruled him out of the 2nd test as well.

they might want to rethink that for the second test

I like O'Rourke, nice high action