What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 // Crowd Watch

mattyg

Bench
that was much better than i expected. were there more tigers fans there than parra though?

yakstorm

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Was 20,141 and sold out bar 11 tickets.

Foxsports.com.au reports:

PARRAMATTA 28 (G Morrison C Robinson T Smith T Tahu tries B Delaney 6 goals)
WESTS TIGERS 16 (D Collis S McDonnell P Whatuira tries S Prince 2 goals) at Parramatta Stadium.
Referee: T Archer.
Crowd: 21,141.

So if they want to give us an extra 1,000 lets take it.

t-ba

Post Whore
yakstorm said:
Foxsports.com.au reports:

PARRAMATTA 28 (G Morrison C Robinson T Smith T Tahu tries B Delaney 6 goals)
WESTS TIGERS 16 (D Collis S McDonnell P Whatuira tries S Prince 2 goals) at Parramatta Stadium.
Referee: T Archer.
Crowd: 21,141.

So if they want to give us an extra 1,000 lets take it.

at the top of the article

foxsports.com.au said:
But in front of 20,141 crowd, Parramatta refused to yield this time, late tries to lock Glenn Morrison and halfback Tim Smith securing its first home win of the season.

We're not the AFL...lets be honest with the crowd figures. 20,000 is a ripper of a crowd.

colonel_123 said:
Only solid? That's pretty much the capacity of Parramatta stadium... if that's solid how is possible for Parramatta to ever do any better?

It's called Homebush ;-)

Ari Gold

Bench
colonel_123 said:
Only solid? That's pretty much the capacity of Parramatta stadium... if that's solid how is possible for Parramatta to ever do any better?

11 more and i'd be happy... ;-)

Surandy

Bench
Storm are reported to have pre-sold more tickets to this week's game than for any game in 2005 so hopefully a half decent sized crowd will turn up. Largest home crowd for Storm last year was 12,149 vs the Broncos.

Pity it's bloody cold as I think this will mean we won't get a large walk up crowd.

Storm are reported to have pre-sold more tickets to this week's game than for any game in 2005 so hopefully a half decent sized crowd will turn up. Largest home crowd for Storm last year was 12,149 vs the Broncos.

Pity it's bloody cold as I think this will mean we won't get a large walk up crowd

yeh i was gonna go but its way too cold and looks like it might rain and im still pissed of that the tigers lost so maybe next game :?

BuffaloRules

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:
yeh i was gonna go but its way too cold and looks like it might rain and im still pissed of that the tigers lost so maybe next game :?

Put on a jumper and go you merkin.....:roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
*Paul* said:
8,015 in NZ

I was expecting around 5000. Suprisingly Faifthful...

JC#1F: Of course it's cold, it's f*cking bleak city!!! put on a jumper and get out there next time!!!

ouwet

Bench
Pity!! The way Melbourne are playing they deserve a full house!!! Can't wait for the new stadium there:D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
*Paul* said:
8,015 in NZ

Thats a bit more believable, i still think its short though. The 7,888 or whatever from the Eagles game was a joke, crowd was bigger than that.

t-ba

Post Whore
When's the last time the Storm have achieved the highest crowd on a day? LoL.

A rather bleak night for the crowds!

Ari Gold

Bench
f**k off that wasnt 9000 at melbourne... even the fox commentators called it a very healthy crowd

Latest posts