What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007-08 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 Thread

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
you'll find i did

fenerbahce are no surprise. top squad and play very attacking football. i'd be worried whoever gets drawn with them

Well it looks like you're the only one around here that actually backed them. Well done.

And yeah, it'll be hard for anyone to beat them, especially at home.

Also, a quick stat: When Fenerbahce knocked out Sevilla, they became the first team to knock them out of a UEFA Competition since 2004-05.

Red Bear

Referee
hmm
roma vs madrid
like choosing between syphillys and herpes
chelsea vs olympiacos - carn the greeks
Porto vs Schalke - well give me intestinal meat and call me a german, go schalke
The real match is next week:)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Red Bear said:
hmm
roma vs madrid
like choosing between syphillys and herpes
chelsea vs olympiacos - carn the greeks
Porto vs Schalke - well give me intestinal meat and call me a german, go schalke
The real match is next week:)

Chelsea will probably get passed them as people with Greek names aren't allowed to attend so there won't be many Olypiacos fans there..

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5jT27R5X12C1qAZmL50W37h9pxXbA

weasel

First Grade
Was it just me or was Raul miles offside when he scored this morning? The commentators seemed to make no mention of it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
weasel said:
Was it just me or was Raul miles offside when he scored this morning? The commentators seemed to make no mention of it.

Yes he was. The reffing in this game was a disgrace. Fouls blown every minute for nothing.

Kiwishark

Juniors
How many rounds is it before teams from the same country play each other?

Raul was offside. Lots of cards given out today as well I saw.

weasel

First Grade
Lost just twice in their last 67 Serie A games, and beaten home and away by Liverpool :lol:

Latest posts