What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Exactly right.

Hate to start a groundswell.... but

Even Gosford would've churned out the figures tonight... we CRAVE league here.

fatshark

Bench
Face facts, your woeful club is letting the game down in the club department.

Ok smart arse, your club fills the pages with.
Fan Violence at games
Drink driving convictions of half your club
Gang rape allegations
and finally destroying ALL of your clubs credibiltity, cap cheating.
Goose.

innsaneink

Referee
The rain is a factor, like it or not.
I stood in teeming rain this arvo watching the boys u11's rah rah, if it was on fox id probably watch it at home.

Timmah

Staff member
fatshark said:
Ok smart arse, your club fills the pages with.
Fan Violence at games
Drink driving convictions of half your club
Gang rape allegations
and finally destroying ALL of your clubs credibiltity, cap cheating.
Goose.

:lol: How many of those are relevant to discussion on the WOEFUL crowd your team drew in tonight to let down the entire weekend?

I hope the Brookvale figure tonight puts you to shame... and I'm 100% sure the Dogs/Titans figure in Round 3 will crush the life out of it too. :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
I stood in teeming rain this arvo watching the boys u11's rah rah, if it was on fox id probably watch it at home.

F**k me, I stood under a flimsy fleece blanket to watch the Dogs/Raiders semi last year, grow some bollocks.

And yes, I am a f**King martyr, deal with it.

fatshark

Bench
You blokes couldn't even manage to fill out HALF a stadium on ROUND ONE?!?!?
Le c**k, as was stated, it was raining. We are a small part of Sydney, not a one hilbbilly city team like yours . So lets get this straight. Your city has over 2 1/2 million people yet can only get 40-50k to a game. That is pathetic.I could go on with more stats but Im to blind

McCrud

Juniors
innsaneink said:

But there is ALWAYS an excuse you blokes down south can come up with.

It's like last year with the piss-poor effort in the Tri-nations, suddenly NSW was apparently suffering from 'too much league' and people were tired of it.

Suddenly it's ROUND ONE and again, nobody bothers to show up. It's no surprise which state is always the offender.

The NRL should look at cutting some worthless fat and expanding the code - we couldn't do worse then tonight!

Timmah

Staff member
fatshark said:
Le c**k, as was stated, it was raining. We are a small part of Sydney, not a one hilbbilly city team like yours . So lets get this straight. Your city has over 2 1/2 million people yet can only get 40-50k to a game. That is pathetic.I could go on with more stats but Im to blind

50,487. 96.5% of the stadium

Assuming the quoted capacity at Toyota that was mentioned earlier is correct (22k):

9,032. 41% of the stadium.

96.5 > 41%

That's a gap of 55% if you're sh*t at Maths.

;-) Goodnight sir.

fatshark

Bench
How many of those are relevant to discussion on the WOEFUL crowd your team drew in tonight to let down the entire weekend?

How the f**k is one round of crowd attendances letting the game down. Go and get the full crowd figures from 2005, one of our best years. When we are on a roll we can average around 17k easily. If the Bulldogs play,the crowd numbers dropsas we fear violence from people with mushroom haircuts and baseball caps who tend to talk like American gangsters and drive GTs with the money they made from flippin hamburgers(how is anybodies guess,but fraud and drug dealing would be mine) Until then I have nothing more to argue about.

Timmah

Staff member
Le KooK said:

It's like last year with the piss-poor effort in the Tri-nations, suddenly NSW was apparently suffering from 'too much league' and people were tired of it.

Suddenly it's ROUND ONE and again, nobody bothers to show up. It's no surprise which state is always the offender.

The NRL should look at cutting some worthless fat and expanding the code - we couldn't do worse then tonight!

Your comments are justifiable RE: Toyota, but I'd like to wait and see what Brookie offered up, the weather was a little better up Pittwater way, I hazard a guess of 15-16 at least at what is now only a 19k capacity ground IIRC.

Either way, 25k at EAS and 50k @ Suncorp tomoro are looking good :D

Dutchy

Immortal
I think Brooky might of been a little dissapointing with the torrent that hit....still better than Sharks though

Timmah

Staff member
fatshark said:
How the f**k is one round of crowd attendances letting the game down. Go and get the full crowd figures from 2005, one of our best years. When we are on a roll we can average around 17k easily. If the Bulldogs play,the crowd numbers dropsas we fear violence from people with mushroom haircuts and baseball caps who tend to talk like American gangsters and drive GTs with the money they made from flippin hamburgers(how is anybodies guess,but fraud and drug dealing would be mine) Until then I have nothing more to argue about.

The Bulldogs?

Oh the same Bulldogs who had the second highest Sydney average in 2006?

Averages of 18,000?

When was the last time 18,000 people even came through the gates at Toyota.

F**KING PICK UP YOUR ACT CRONULLA. Simple as that. I PRAY that Round 3 proves me wrong, for the good of the game.

If not - 2010 = Central Coast Sharks.

fatshark

Bench

You have a short memory. Wasnt it just last year that Brisbane were in the news for poor attendances?????? Oh but hang on round 1 THIS year makes up for it????FFS

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
with the broncos supporter (edit i posted this, and then 6 other posts came inbetween the one i wanted to post after)

McCrud

Juniors
Timmah said:
Your comments are justifiable RE: Toyota, but I'd like to wait and see what Brookie offered up, the weather was a little better up Pittwater way, I hazard a guess of 15-16 at least at what is now only a 19k capacity ground IIRC.

Either way, 25k at EAS and 50k @ Suncorp tomoro are looking good :D

Cronulla...pffttt...why bother?

40 years and they dredge up less then 10K to Round One?!?!?

People were talking up 'a record weekend' in terms of crowds.

Looks like that pipedream is over.

Timmah

Staff member
fatshark said:
You have a short memory. Wasnt it just last year that Brisbane were in the news for poor attendances?????? Oh but hang on round 1 THIS year makes up for it????FFS

:lol:

You are pwning yourself n00b.

2006 Season averages:

Brisbane... 31,208

Source: http://stats.rleague.com

Your hole > crawl back into it.

McCrud

Juniors
fatshark said:

When?

Where's the evidence?

I'd prefer to live in the 'here and now' and as such - your mob is a disgrace to the game!

Latest posts