What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Crowd Watch

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Just got back and let me say even standing undercover it was impossible to stay dry. The rain was blowing through sideways.

Moffo

Referee
they all would've been watching the teles inside. the gronud is f**ked when its pelting rain

ozzie

Bench
So that's the excuse is it - I'll remember that one when the masses have a shot at the Roosters have a lousy crowd again which is likely to be today.

Let see if I got it right - they were all itting in the corporate boxes, they were all standing on the concourse because the ground is sh*t when it is raining. Remember to use the SOUFFs FACTOR MULTIPLY BY 1000.

It was the other teams fans fault for not turning up - etc etc etc - yep I got a whole heap of them I can use tomorrow.

NOW TO BE HONEST WELL DONE FOR AT LEAST ATTEMPTING TO GO - BUGGERRED IF I WOULD BOTHER DRIVING TO SYDNEY TO WATCH THE FOOTY LAST NIGHT

Ziggy the God

First Grade
ozzie said:
So that's the excuse is it - I'll remember that one when the masses have a shot at the Roosters have a lousy crowd again which is likely to be today.

Let see if I got it right - they were all itting in the corporate boxes, they were all standing on the concourse because the ground is sh*t when it is raining. Remember to use the SOUFFs FACTOR MULTIPLY BY 1000.

It was the other teams fans fault for not turning up - etc etc etc - yep I got a whole heap of them I can use tomorrow.

Yes, we all read your ranting in the game thread. The only difference is that it took rain of Biblical proportions to cause what happened last night. Your crowds are the same shiate with clear blue skies. :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
They must have counted players, employees, officials and anybody who walked past the stadium to reach that crowd figure.

fanatique

Juniors
And to think I contemplated the Bunnies averaging over 20,000 this year.......shows how wrong you can be.

I am not in town so don't know what the rain was like but 5,000 for 2 city clubs is horrendous, horrible, deflating.

Ice777

Bench
fanatique said:
I am not in town so don't know what the rain was like but 5,000 for 2 city clubs is horrendous, horrible, deflating.

Just imagine how it'd feel if they actually gave us the correct crowd figure :shock:

Ari Gold

Bench
fanatique said:
And to think I contemplated the Bunnies averaging over 20,000 this year.......shows how wrong you can be.

Are you stupid???

The weather was insane, heaviest rain i've probably seen first-hand....

Realistically there should've been 0 at the ground last night.

ouwet

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
If there were more than 2000 there last night, that'll do me. There was literally about 100 people in the inner bowl.

Yeah and how would you know? Were you there? Did you see the people in the corporate box? Or trying to find undercover in the corners? I hate people that talk sh*t.

To the Rabbitoh and Penrith (2 i saw) supporters that were their last night... I congratulate you guys, that is passion!!!! More then what i can say about people who bag the crap out of crowds on the internet but probably don't even go themselves.

ouwet

Bench
fanatique said:

Honestly to get 5000 was brilliant! If you don't know how bad the weather was then you have no right to say the crowd was pathetic... There were over 1600 calls for SES yesterday the roads were underwater (Floods everywhere), the wind was crazy and it was f**king cold!!!!!

ouwet

Bench
choc_soldier said:
I was there last night. To be honest, the 5000 figure was probably exaggerated.

Would have been lucky to be 3,000.

Did you count 79 thousand empty seats? WOW your smart:sarcasm:

ByRd

First Grade
lol ive been going to telstra for dogs for years and years now and it is impossible to guess the amount of people there, its an 80,000 seat stadium ffs

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
doglyf said:
lol ive been going to telstra for dogs for years and years now and it is impossible to guess the amount of people there, its an 80,000 seat stadium ffs

Its just as possible as any stadium.

You just need to have seen varying crowd sizes over the years + know the figures + know what it looks like with those figures.

Just because its a higher number of seats doesn't mean anything, unless you can't count.

ByRd

First Grade
Mate ive been to a sh!t load of matches and people are always guessing and coming up short, a 5000 crowd in a 80,000 seat stadium will look like there is about 1000 there