What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good crowds by Knights/Souths and Roosters/Sea Eagles. It's just a shame that the kids on the field at fulltime plan has been ruined by the rain.

JW

Coach
Averaging 16,071 for the round so far. Still leaves us sitting ahead of 2005 at the same point in the season I believe.

ByRd

First Grade
We will be rallying together tomorrow night and show the players that we care about the club and not just one man, we should be there in our numbers and as us members get free entry expect a few bulldog fans....lets just hope the whether is ok

JW

Coach
Dally, I don't think the recent events will have much of an effect on the attendance. If anything it may rally a few extra fans, but I don't think there'd be any concern of a negative effect.

Dally, I don't think the recent events will have much of an effect on the attendance. If anything it may rally a few extra fans, but I don't think there'd be any concern of a negative effect.

why would they bother.

he was the one player holding them together.

mason, omeeley, anasta and now SBW.

i feel for the dogs, i loved the side they had in 2004 and now to lose SBW on top of willie is tragic.

i do blame the club a bit though as had they sacked folkes early in the year with noad, and kept mason, SBW wouldnt be leaving anywhere

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
On the back of good crowds today, should we have a full kids round, where every venue is free to under 16's. Could attract a naming rights sponsor for the round, ie Toys r Us etc, With a share of profits going to junior footy.

Thoughts Ideas??

On the back of good crowds today, should we have a full kids round, where every venue is free to under 16's. Could attract a naming rights sponsor for the round, ie Toys r Us etc, With a share of profits going to junior footy.

Thoughts Ideas??

Awesome idea!

I would also like to see fans allowed on to the gorund after the match on at least 2 or 3 occasions per season ( at each club)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What's beyond a joke? Two 22k+ crowds... and Auckland getting a crowd twice what it should have given the conditions. Given good weather I can see their next home game being a ripsnorter of a crowd - 13-14k maybe

What's beyond a joke? Two 22k+ crowds... and Auckland getting a crowd twice what it should have given the conditions. Given good weather I can see their next home game being a ripsnorter of a crowd - 13-14k maybe

he thinks its funny the nrl is averaging 16,000 this week and is on track to break the all time crowd record

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

It's the Broncos. Even if we lose to Souths (heaven forbid), 14k should be the starting figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts