What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
The Seagulls are calling for a big crowd at Kougari this weekend for their clash with the Pride (Cairns).

Who wants to bet that the crowd will be at least half the size of the NRL game in Brissy? :lol:

Edit: what's with the link?

If Wynnum were playing Easts or the Dolphins then maybe.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
id have hoped the broncos wouldve been better. its not bad but no reason why they cant get back up over 35,000 with the lions crowds slumping

manlys are very poor given they are coming first.

with the rest of the sydney clubs at 14 - 15,000 mainly thats solid enough base to grow from.

To be honest i think Manly crowd figures can be explained solely by the disgraceful state of Brookvale Oval. I'm quite happy to slum it on the hill, but to be honest if my kids were old enough to take i'd think twice - the place is so rundown there are 100 ways your kids could injure themselves. But apparently it was more important for the federal government to give the bunnies money to redevelop Redfern Oval (their training facility?!?!?) than chip in with the State and Local governments to do the place up.

Red Bear

Referee
14200 and something at Win, reasonable crowd. Western and Southern stands were pretty full, Hill was about 3 quarters full and Northern stand was patchy.

In-goal

Bench
I thought the crowd would have been bigger at brookie last night.

Dally dosen't hopeing for the Broncos to have 36K average to bring up the NRL average kind of paint a false picture?

Perhaps the averages should be looked at without the broncos, as they are too far ahead of the rest of the field.

big boppa eel

Juniors

Dally dosen't hopeing for the Broncos to have 36K average to bring up the NRL average kind of paint a false picture?

Perhaps the averages should be looked at without the broncos, as they are too far ahead of the rest of the field.
Didnt look like you could fit many more.

what sport do the broncos play dopey?

as weve put up with lots of pain theyve caused (SL) im more than willing to count the good things they bring to RL.

good to see RL doing well wherever its played.

the important thing is to kill off AFL in queensland.

i cant wait for another brisbane NRL side, that would do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts