What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
never mind I figured you meant AM. 11:20pm appears to be the last train out of Newie bound for the Coast.

Moffo

Referee
cityrail is gay, they never put trains on for NRL games but when a s14 game is on, they bend over and say please sir, i want some more

HHH

Juniors
I thought it looked like over 20k at the sfs, considering 18k was posted for the tigers-dragons last week, it seemed the east/west stand had heaps more ppl.ahh well

ozzie

Bench
you can forget a record this round - a bad crowd at Penrith. Timmah have you asked this thread to be a sticky - it is a good thread and so many people use it. I had to search for it today as I didn't expect it to be so low after a lot of threads had pushed it right down...

ByRd

First Grade
I agree that this thread should be a sticky as so many people use it and it is important in reflection on how the game is going and also i know you can edit posts older then 30 days but all rounds should be updated into the first post if at all possible.

adamkungl

Immortal
t-ba said:
2 of the (apparently) bigger Sydney Sides verses an (apparently) poorly supported Sydney side and a Queensland side.

The Roosters probably brought more to the party tonight than any of the other three clubs.

Lies. Roosters have no fans, other than me and the few others on here. The Dogs fans tell everyone all the time, so it must be true. The 18k were all Ponies fans.

Brutus

Referee
ucantseeme said:
An abysmally small crowd at Penrith. Similar crowd # to the Pura Cup final.

Even though the crowd at Penrith is pathetic, it's still more than all 5 days of the Pura Cup final.

I think there were 86 people (no joke) there to see the Blues win on the final day.

adamkungl

Immortal
Brutus said:
Even though the crowd at Penrith is pathetic, it's still more than all 5 days of the Pura Cup final.

I think there were 86 people (no joke) there to see the Blues win on the final day.
Piss poor panfers fans. Can't even take one loss.

ByRd

First Grade
Not a bad crowd at Newcastle, over 18k on a crap day, good effort. Lets hope the 2 home wins bring some more in next time and the Knights can go back to averaging over 20k.

Knight87

Juniors
well, the Knights next home match is against Brisbane in 3 rounds time on a Sunday arvo. They should get no less than 20,000 for that match. If they do well in the next two rounds vs Parra and Warriors, and they get good weather vs Brisbane, there will definitely be no less than 25,000 ppl come kickoff at 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts