What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastsrule

Bench
and yours is buried so deep you know where its back out your mouth again.

soo bitter.

That is just dribble.... Here is some info for you you asinine gimp.

Functional illiteracy refers to the inability of an individual to use reading, writing, and computational skills efficiently in everyday life situations. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write simple sentences in any language.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) claims there are 900 million people in the world that are illiterate. This number covers about 25% of the world’s population. This means that nearly a quarter of people aged 16 to 65 are functionally illiterate.

Illiteracy in Australia affects a lot of people. A survey conducted in 2000 found that about 45% of Australians have poor literacy skills. This means the affected people struggle with things like reading a parking ticket or a TV guide.

You are the bitter one Mr 1997. The amount of sh*t you type out would require a sewer treatment plant just for you.

why would i be bitter about 1997.

its my faourite sporting moment ever.

the working mans game saved by the son of a coal miner from cessnock nsw after it was wrecked by the greed of your club

That is just dribble.... Here is some info for you you asinine gimp.

Functional illiteracy refers to the inability of an individual to use reading, writing, and computational skills efficiently in everyday life situations. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write simple sentences in any language.

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) claims there are 900 million people in the world that are illiterate. This number covers about 25% of the world’s population. This means that nearly a quarter of people aged 16 to 65 are functionally illiterate.

Illiteracy in Australia affects a lot of people. A survey conducted in 2000 found that about 45% of Australians have poor literacy skills. This means the affected people struggle with things like reading a parking ticket or a TV guide.

this coming from the poster who threatend to run to his daddys lawyer when someone said something he didnt like, and then ran off to cry to the mods instead.

Mr Saab

Referee
why would i be bitter about 1997.

its my faourite sporting moment ever.

the working mans game saved by the son of a coal miner from cessnock nsw after it was wrecked by the greed of your club

Let me guess. You are a labor supporter too right?
Have pictures of Morris and Kevin and Julia on your walls...spare me this working mans crap bullsh*t you c**k sucking wanker.

Let me guess. You are a labor supporter too right?
Have pictures of Morris and Kevin and Julia on your walls...spare me this working mans crap bullsh*t you c**k sucking wanker.

so RL isnt a working class game?
:lol:

anyway this is a crowd thread, if you want to have a whinge start a thread on TFC about why RL isnt a working class game.

eastsrule

Bench
this coming from the poster who threatend to run to his daddys lawyer when someone said something he didnt like, and then ran off to cry to the mods instead.

That has nothing to do with you be an illiterate, narrow-minded, unintelligent, slow, asinine gimp. Nor does it have anything to do with crowds.

It has everything to do with you trying to save face in a general NRL forum. You must be embarrassed when you see so many other "real" rugby league fans who can see right through your stupidity and are actually intelligent and rationale people.

eastsrule

Bench
so RL isnt a working class game?
:lol:

anyway this is a crowd thread, if you want to have a whinge start a thread on TFC about why RL isnt a working class game.

The mentality that League is the blue collar game has deteriorated since the 90s my nincompoop friend.

Just look at what Souths are doing as an example of how Rugby League is starting to embrace other classes/cultures.

through your stupidity and are actually intelligent and rationale people.

you bag my spelling and then make that kind of mistake in bold.

again this is a crowd thread. i know youve been upset lately but that comes from the BS you post.

again, no more comments needed on a crowd thread, TFC if you want.

Besides the result, thanks for a great afternoon out, Sharks -- and a great crowd. :thumn

Last time I was at Shark Park was in 1995 and I got my beanie stolen - a much better time today... :lol:

Moderators: Could one of you please move the Oxford debating society (ala Dally et al) to their own TFC thread?

eastsrule

Bench
We prefer rugby league is a game of the people...

Yet people like you and dally, the supposed "people" whinge all the time that the sport is being managed by News Limited and is being run into the ground due to them having the shareholders interests at heart as opposed to the "real" fans such as yourself and chandos.

Simo

First Grade
Sunday arvo, 2 Sydney teams, top suburban ground.

That's is a formula for success right there.

I agree and you know the part you left out? Actually playing it at 1 teams home ground!

St George/Illawarra V Penrith at Homebush is destined for failure even if it was a suburban ground and not that hole we call ANZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts