What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL fan by what measure?

Do you stand by your prediction of a 30 000 attendance average for Souths?

I've brought up a relevant point. Quite funny one too.

You are just embarassed because all the rest of the "real RL fans" will see how stupid you really are. You asinine twit.

i said between 5 year OR SO, and i stand by it.

i agree on what measure would any one consider you a RL fan, especially when you make fun of the crowds of the RL club you are supposed to support.

i dont blame you for hiding in here after that chick gave you a carve up on TFC.

fekin obsessed. on a thread about crowds, and you want to talk about me.
:lol:

eastsrule

Bench
i said between 5 year OR SO, and i stand by it.

i agree on what measure would any one consider you a RL fan, especially when you make fun of the crowds of the RL club you are supposed to support.

i dont blame you for hiding in here after that chick gave you a carve up on TFC.

fekin obsessed. on a thread about crowds, and you want to talk about me.

Seriously, do you type by just pounding the keyboard and hoping your letters make up words? There is a difference between typos/internet talk and total illiteracy. At 36 and unemployed, that is concerning.

The girl hardly carved me. She just did what you always do, resolve to petty insults with emotions totally disregarding the points at hand. I hardly hid as I schooled you on your claims about Burwood. :lol: 945 000 < more than $1 million. :lol:

I believe not even the most loyal Souths fans on here can see a 30 000 crowd average within 5 years (or so :lol:) as a real possibility.

How about aiming to crack the 15 000 mark first.

So how about instead of hijacking this thread like you do for every other thread in the TFC, you try and justify why you think a 30k average is possible (within 5 years [or so:lol:]).

LRC

Souths better have a few good seasons soon.
How many new fans would they have picked up recently?
Not asmany as some teams.
There fans will be dead soon.

Knight87

Juniors
17,527 at Toyota Stadium? There looked to be a heck of a lot more than that. What's the ground capacity? It looked pretty full on tv.

Parra

Referee
17,527 at Toyota Stadium? There looked to be a heck of a lot more than that. What's the ground capacity? It looked pretty full on tv.

They reckon the place can hold 20K - I don't know where they would fit them. It was full - packed standing crowd on the hill. All the stands sold out by 12.30.

eels_fan_01

Bench
They reckon the place can hold 20K - I don't know where they would fit them. It was full - packed standing crowd on the hill. All the stands sold out by 12.30.

The stands were dead set packed but i sore some space on the hills and other places but yeah i don't know if they could fit many more. 19,000 would be capacity without killing anyone IMO.

Knight87

Juniors
The stands were dead set packed but i sore some space on the hills and other places but yeah i don't know if they could fit many more. 19,000 would be capacity without killing anyone IMO.

Then, how did they fit over 22,000 when the Sharks played the Dragons there a few years ago?

Seriously, do you type by just pounding the keyboard and hoping your letters make up words? There is a difference between typos/internet talk and total illiteracy. At 36 and unemployed, that is concerning.

The girl hardly carved me. She just did what you always do, resolve to petty insults with emotions totally disregarding the points at hand. I hardly hid as I schooled you on your claims about Burwood. :lol: 945 000 < more than $1 million. :lol:

I believe not even the most loyal Souths fans on here can see a 30 000 crowd average within 5 years (or so :lol:) as a real possibility.

How about aiming to crack the 15 000 mark first.

So how about instead of hijacking this thread like you do for every other thread in the TFC, you try and justify why you think a 30k average is possible (within 5 years [or so:lol:]).

if you knew about league you would know souths are averaging more than that.

stick to rugby ugly.

Mr Saab

Referee
dallymessenger has predicted that souths will average 30 000 at home games within 5 years.

He didnt did he? Actually I would believe it...Dally has his head so deep in the sand that he hasnt found china...but another universe

Status
Not open for further replies.