What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Joker's Wild

Coach
Is there any reason why thay didnt make NSW and QLD versions of the centenary jerseys? The ones with the butchers stripes in the various team colours with the est. year on the back.

I have the Knights version instead of the actual playing strip beacause:
a) The synthetic material is too uncomfortable and fragile (brush up against a brick wall and you will understand) compared to cotton.
b) They were half the price
c) I cant stand the sponsor logos slapped all over todays jerseys.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Really? I've spent the last couple of sessions on this forum seeing ozjet spew forth his self-righteous nonsense about the state of the game from the perspective of someone who doesn't have a team in it. Bitter is the only word.

How many hours a day do you spend on these forums trying to be a wannabee Mod? :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You seem obsessed with playing the "wannabe mod" card at every turn where someone has an opinion against that of yours - regardless of the fact I'm not and don't want to be (responsibility, hello?!?), what the f**k does that have to do with any argument here?

Sugar

Bench
2009 Alternate Jersey Unveiled
20 Nov 2008

09AlternateJerseyFeature-7773eac0-0451-4af0-8c80-9735675c7b34.jpg

The Rabbitohs have unveiled their 2009 Alternate Jersey today, with the jersey representing many of the cultural backgrounds that make up South Sydney.

The jersey represents people of Australian, New Zealand and Islander backgrounds with patterns representing the different cultures featuring on the jersey.

To find out more, watch the video by pressing play on the SS-TV screen[/link].

The Rabbitohs are required to have a third strip by the NRL to avoid clashes with other teams’ strips.

The Alternate Jersey will be available from the SSFC Merchandise Store in December. Keep an eye on www.rabbitohs.com.au for more details about on-sale dates.

Corporate Enquiries

cupid

Juniors
20 Nov 2008

The Rabbitohs have unveiled their 2009 Alternate Jersey today, with the jersey representing many of the cultural backgrounds that make up South Sydney.

The jersey represents people of Australian, New Zealand and Islander backgrounds with patterns representing the different cultures featuring on the jersey.

The Rabbitohs are required to have a third strip by the NRL to avoid clashes with other teams’ strips.

The Alternate Jersey will be available from the SSFC Merchandise Store in December. Keep an eye on www.rabbitohs.com.au for more details about on-sale dates.

Corporate Enquiries
What is that on the sleeve?

effnic

Bench
20 Nov 2008

Corporate Enquiries
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My eyes!!!!

innsaneink

Referee
20 Nov 2008

Corporate Enquiries
What a wank that is.
How many hours a day do you spend on these forums trying to be a wannabee Mod?
Probably 140/week..tragic innit

Dave PSI

Juniors
So it's a new season and some teams have changed their strips..

heres the new Souths Away strip..

Looks pretty awesome IMO..

Any other teams change their strips (home or away)???

Attachments

• Souths-Strip-3.jpg
    Souths-Strip-3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 184

hrundi99

First Grade
I don't mind it, but since when is the area supposed to be about Islanders and Kiwis?

Aboriginal designs would be fine...

Someone please enlighten me...