What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

joondalup_giant

Staff member
not sure if this has already been posted but any1 heard the broncos will be unveiling a new jersey with new SPONSOR in round 1

Smiley

Bench
Just read on Broncos Facebook page that the new jersey with New Sponsors won't be revealed until they run out for round 1 against the Cowboys.

DeeJ

Bench
Just read on Broncos Facebook page that the new jersey with New Sponsors won't be revealed until they run out for round 1 against the Cowboys.

That's surprising news especially since they just started showing the ads for memberships with the current jerseys. It must of been a really late deal, but I hope its better looking than our current sponsor.

hellteam

First Grade
Really happy about the Broncos news... sounds a bit dubious but the Facebook page is the official broncos one because there is a link to it from the Broncos website.

LESStar58

Referee
This.

I also can't wait for the day there are no sponsors on National Jerseys. Cheapens them a bit IMO.

Agreed... especially when the best looking jersey in world sport is plastered with logos glorifying the worst kind of godawful cat piss on God's green earth!

Go back to the sleeves only sponsorship.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Just saw Queensland's State of Origin Jersey for this year at the local sports store. Seems they have dropped the white underarms this year which is a nice touch. Much more traditional, Maroon-all-over jersey.

Are there any pics floating around by any chance?

hellteam

First Grade
Here you go

LQLD10-jers-300.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
I'm amazed and so happy that Canterbury hasn't stuffed up the QLD Origin jersey like they have every other jersey they got their hands on.

Nuke

Staff member
I don't mind it actually ... and this is coming from a definite non-fan of Qld!

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Here you go

LQLD10-jers-300.jpg

Yeah ta, that's the one.

And I agree Canterbury for once haven't mangled a jersery thank Christ. The only thing I don't like about Queensland jerseys is having the players name underneath the number and by the looks of it this jersey will maintain that.

This jersey is Queensland best for many years. As far as I'm concerned, the less white the better. But that's just me, I like plain designs.

Frailty

First Grade
Better pics of the Sharks' Member Jersey they will wear round 1 against the storm... (Sorry if it is too big)

Members_0020_Jersey.jpg