What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Alfie

Juniors
Best I could do.:?

2njgdpx.jpg

now thats better!

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh very good and it is better, also the ugly sponsors logo not quite so prominent on a lighter coloured b/ground

Saint Doc

Coach
1571004510089000.jpg
lg_broncos%202010%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg

Am I the only one here who doesn't mind the Broncos jersey? Its essentially very similar. More gold on it which I think is a good thing. Slightly freshened up version of their jersey for the last 5 or 6 years. Sure, the heritage jersey is way better...but i don't see why everything thinks this new jersey is THAT bad...i reckon its not bad.

macavity

Referee
Am I the only one here who doesn't mind the Broncos jersey? Its essentially very similar. More gold on it which I think is a good thing. Slightly freshened up version of their jersey for the last 5 or 6 years. Sure, the heritage jersey is way better...but i don't see why everything thinks this new jersey is THAT bad...i reckon its not bad.

both are f**king awful.

ozjet1

Broncos 2010 Jersey

lg_broncos%202010%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg
nothing wrong with the jersey. it's the sponsors logos that f**ks it up.

personally, i'll never purchase a jersey (or any other sporting merchandise) with sponsors logos all over it. i know many people think it looks professional and all, but i reckon it makes the jerseys nothing more than a mobile billboard, not unlike motorsport race teams apparel which i dont buy or wear either. but i guess neither (rugby league, other sporting clubs or motorsport teams) will miss my $150-odd in comparison to the millions of $$$ the selling of sponsorship rights bring into their organisations.

Saint Doc

Coach
If only the sponsorship was taken off the white background...I'd go as far as to say that sponsorship would like OK. Photoshop anybody?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Another decent jersey ruined by a horrible sponsorship logo.

If only they took note of the QLD team jersey and just had NRMA in gold letters or something it'd look a million times better.

Saint Doc

Coach
does anyone even know what WOW is? Can't be getting their money's worth surely - i dont even know what type of business they are.

And if I knew, I probably wouldnt give them my custom due to their sh*tty logo!

beave

Coach
WoW sight and sound sells tvs, stereos, computers, games, car audio. I think they are only based in QLD.

Smiley

Bench
I remember hearing that when WOW first signed with Broncos as principal sponsor they actual got a larger offer from NRMA but picked WOW because they were QLD based.

Alfie

Juniors
Took this from another forum, man I wish they had a design like this!!

broncos7.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts