What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

innsaneink

Referee
It might be a brilliant way of increasing memberships....your team playing in a jersey with your name on it....not bad imo.
Though Clinton Maynard (gee that name rings a bell) gets top billing above the logo and poor ol James hughes is inside the collar

Jankuloski

Juniors
There is so little memebers that you can print ALL their names on a shirt? And they advertise that fact??

Frederick

Staff member
It might be a brilliant way of increasing memberships....your team playing in a jersey with your name on it....not bad imo.
Though Clinton Maynard (gee that name rings a bell) gets top billing above the logo and poor ol James hughes is inside the collar
I feel sorry for Mark Possley...he's gonna be tucked down the shorts rubbing up against the players' junk :p

Id want my name on the black part and written in black so no-one would know Im associated with the sharks.

Seriously though I think its a good idea, different.

nah
theyre the sponsor for the members jersey.

they will also be the back of jersey. if we get one.

if not i reckon theyll slap it on the front to avoid complete disaster.

no news on a full replacement for lucky goldstar yet.

yadamisha

Juniors
Re the Sharks Round 1 Jersey

For the uneducated, though it is common sense, it is the mockup for the jersey they will wear in Round one for advertising purposes only using some names from the CSSC if think.

Close off date to get your name on the real version is 31 January 2010 and will include all members names at that time.

Coldwell Banker is the top back of jersey sponsor and training jersey main sponsor, a bit like what souths do with Virgin blue.

Big Mick

Referee
Brusto is to the right of the logo. One of my mates from Primary school. Gonna have to give him heaps lol.

But he is a Sharks fanatic so either way.

Smiley

Bench
Broncos 2010 Jersey

lg_broncos%202010%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg

Smiley

Bench
Can someone with some photoshop skills change the purple/maroon box on the front to all yellow so that the shoulders are only purple/maroon. I think that would be a better look.