What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Chook Norris

First Grade
Took this from another forum, man I wish they had a design like this!!

broncos7.jpg

the website on the sticker is still very much distracting

ozjet1

does anyone even know what WOW is? Can't be getting their money's worth surely - i dont even know what type of business they are.

And if I knew, I probably wouldnt give them my custom due to their sh*tty logo!
in fact, the brand value of broncos sponsorship is the greatest in the land..............greater than any of the AFL, rugby or football clubs.

the broncos more often than not get a friday night primetime FTA match to cater for the brisbane 7.30pm timeslot. so either way, if they're not on at 7.30pm in sydney, they're still in a primetime slot at 9.30...............and hence, generally a primetime broadcast throughout the populous eastern seaboard.

_Johnsy

Referee
the broncos more often than not get a friday night primetime FTA match to cater for the brisbane 7.30pm timeslot. so either way, if they're not on at 7.30pm in sydney, they're still in a primetime slot at 9.30...............and hence, generally a primetime broadcast throughout the populous eastern seaboard.

Wouldn't it be great if all clubs received an equitable share of FTA games.

DeeJ

Bench
Obviously he's not a fan. Although the 07 Jersey with the Ergon logo was our last good one.

joshreading

Staff member
Wow have now also opened in Canberra and the only reason I knew who they were was due to the Broncos and no doubt I will check it out in time. Obviously the Sponsorship is part of going national for Wow sight and sound.

fitzy03

Juniors
could somebody please post a picture for me, i done an attempt at fixing the broncos jersey but i cant post pictures or links because i dont have 20 post counts. If someone could go to yfrog .com/1x87994986j The space before the .com will need to be deleted, i done that so it wont show up as a link

Thanks heaps

innsaneink

Referee
could somebody please post a picture for me, i done an attempt at fixing the broncos jersey but i cant post pictures or links because i dont have 20 post counts. If someone could go to yfrog .com/1x87994986j The space before the .com will need to be deleted, i done that so it wont show up as a link

Thanks heaps

links mucked up- dont work...returns to this thread

elyod138

Bench

Thanks heaps

http://img69.yfrog.com/img69/4021/87994986.jpg (image is too wide to post in the thread)

I like your changes, they are subtle but improve it a lot.

DeeJ

Bench

Thanks heaps

Dude you need to email that to Broncos HQ.

Latest posts