What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
excellent crowd

Approx 153-154K for the weekend, average of over 18K, excellent round for crowds, hopefully a few more like that this year

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
why does 30000 at a swans game look a sh*t load more than 30000 at an NRL game, do they lose seats when they pull them back on the sides ???

Or do they just sit them all on the Eastern side, and behind the goals

The Tank

Bench
why does 30000 at a swans game look a sh*t load more than 30000 at an NRL game, do they lose seats when they pull them back on the sides ???

Or do they just sit them all on the Eastern side, and behind the goals

I think sitting behind the goals is preferred for AFL (like soccer). Also, NRL fans at ANZ would probably be regular members, whereas the Swans only play like 3 times a year there.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
ok i wouldnt know, you would actually have to go to the games to know that... and I have never been and wont be going any time soon...

Moffo

Referee
Dont want to sound like a tear but two thirds were dogs fans. Where were u rabbits fans?

NRLMad

Juniors
Dont want to sound like a tear but two thirds were dogs fans. Where were u rabbits fans?

Haven't Souths got over 15K members? If so they'd have at least 1/2 of the support. The dogs fans probaly just were more vocal & maybe well spread out?!?

Billythekid

First Grade
Wow after a disappointing start to the year this week has been fantastic for crowds.

It's good to see some other clubs pullig in big numbers as i suspect the broncos may be seeing some bad crowds this year.

The sharks and Raiders crowds in particular were very surprising. Maybe we can go the whole year without entering 4 digits:D

Edit:
Haven't Souths got over 15K members? If so they'd have at least 1/2 of the support. The dogs fans probaly just were more vocal & maybe well spread out?!?

Those are members not ST holders. They only have like 12K ST holders i think. Also at their last home game souths got a smaller crowd than the number of season ticket holders they have so its a bit presumptuous to assume that all of their members would show up to an away game.

Last edited:

NRLMad

Juniors
Wow after a disappointing start to the year this week has been fantastic for crowds.

It's good to see some other clubs pullig in big numbers as i suspect the broncos maybe seeing some bad crowds this year.

The sharks and Raiders crowds in particular were very surprising. Maybe we can go the whole year without entering 4 digits:D

13K+ at shark park - outstanding considering the rain.

mattyg

Bench
there was not 30k there tonight. it looked a few k more than the 19k at bulldogs v roosters last week. I've been in a 31k crowd which was way more packed than that. i reckon 25k tops. doesn't surprise me though souths inflating crowds when it looks like a half decent crowd (most of which were dogs fans tbh). makes the average look a bit better. if it was a dogs home game they woulda said 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts