What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

I'd love to be a ticketed member for St George, but being in Qld makes it a bit tough to be one. Got the interstate package, which is everything ticketed membership provides except game day entry.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Doesn't the interstate package include 1 or 2 tickets?

yakstorm

First Grade
Even if it does, much like how all the Bulldogs packages include access to at least 2 games, they aren't counted as Ticketed memberships.

It would be interesting to see those figures as well for all clubs, because realistically they are just as valuable as ticketed memberships.

elbusto

Coach
Even if it does, much like how all the Bulldogs packages include access to at least 2 games, they aren't counted as Ticketed memberships.

It would be interesting to see those figures as well for all clubs, because realistically they are just as valuable as ticketed memberships.
I am an 'Out of Town' Tigers supporter - I will be disappointed if that means I am not counted as a member for these figures.

ByRd

First Grade
We are about 1000 shy of our 2009 total and it is only the middle of December, awesome news.

dimitri

First Grade
No. The country membership includes 4 tickets to one game of your choice. Interstate members get the gift bag + 20% off at dragons.com.au

No the brochure clearly says interstate get access to 2 games

Also country actually get 6 games. 4 home games + away games against rabbitohs and eels.

Vic Mackey

Referee
thats a piss poor response from tigers fans tbh

the club has always been very very poor in its membership drive and although this year has been an improvement, they still remain far behind other teams.

i think we have had the highest sydney crowds (or at least top 2) for something like 5 years in a row

to not be in the top 3 or at the very least top 5 STH is an absolute disgrace.

well done to souths and the dogs, their marketing department should be commended

yobbo84

Coach
Good stuff. I like the transparency of the Bulldogs and Rabbitohs. All clubs should having membership counters. In fact the NRL would do well to have a "membership ladder" up on their website, giving fans further things to talk about in the off-season.

Heck they could even make it the club with the most memberships gets a $100,000 salary cap concession - that'd get clubs pushing it more!

Good to see the NRL listen to me!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I highly doubt you're the only person who's suggested that :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
I think it was 6,589.

Also Bulldogs are at 6,142 now, awesome job by the club as we are so close to passing last years total with 3 months or so to go.

user_nat

Coach
Do you Bulldogs guys know what the 08 membership numbers for the Bulldogs were?

Just curious if 09 was lower or higher based on the bad year they had in 08.

Latest posts