What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Sonic Star

Juniors
:lol: at Souffs getting precious.

Fein, there are multiple people on the forum here who attended Big Dell's Bash last weekend at WIN Entertainment Centre and Doust announced the 9,850 figure there. End of story, Saints will probably win.

Stop getting precious Timmah

Not everything is about the Bulldogs.

BTW am I posting in the right thread :lol:

Fein

First Grade

Fein, there are multiple people on the forum here who attended Big Dell's Bash last weekend at WIN Entertainment Centre and Doust announced the 9,850 figure there. End of story, Saints will probably win.

Well Constable Bargearse, I was only asking the question.

Yes, a couple of people have posted this quote from Doust and surely it would stand to reason that with a mere 150 to go, they'd have achieved this number now or at least given an update.

Oh hang on, have you read the thread?

Obviously not.

Idiot.

Fein

First Grade
He did say it.

Thank you for clarifying.

So what was the lady at the club on about when she told one of your members AFTER Doust made that statement?

Thus me asking if Doust was full of sh*t.

Last edited:

SuperSoward

Juniors
I'm gunna ring this lady myself and find out what she reckons.

Whoever reckons they rang them b4 could be full of sh!t

Last edited:

big country

Juniors

hahahaaa - it's been the slowest 150 in history then.....could Doust have been hoping the 150 in attendance at Big Dells Bash would sign up on the day thinking they would then get them over the mark?? ;-)

Goddo

Bench
hahahaaa - it's been the slowest 150 in history then.....could Doust have been hoping the 150 in attendance at Big Dells Bash would sign up on the day thinking they would then get them over the mark?? ;-)

:lol:

And you reveal yourself to be a know nothing knob jockey.

Dells Big Bash was invitation only for St George Illawarra Members who renewed or joined before 31 December 2009.

What, were those attending going to take out a second membership? Give yourself an upper cut dopey. :crazy:

NGR

Juniors

Dells Big Bash was invitation only for St George Illawarra Members who renewed or joined before 31 December 2009.

What, were those attending going to take out a second membership? Give yourself an upper cut dopey. :crazy:

are you serious? :sarcasm:

Do you think that maybe it was used to inspire current members to sign up family, friends etc??

Why is common sense and intelligence persecuted on LU :roll:

big country

Juniors

well you dont need to reveal yourself as anything becasue now the whole world now knows that your a living breathing fully opened can of mokney cr%p :lol:

westie

Bench
How good is this. Tribalism surrounding memberships has finally started. f**k you other Sydney clubs. My club is better than yours.