What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Lambretta

First Grade
I don't see how this would actually affect souths fans...

Come on now Adam

Are you seriously expecting us to believe there is no common sense amongst Souths fans? I find that very hard to believe. After all, I've never met one who wasn't common.......

(jokes Bunnies fans - honest) :p

haha

Juniors
I'm gunna ring this lady myself and find out what she reckons.

Whoever reckons they rang them b4 could be full of sh!t

Kograh office 9587 1966.
If you call ask them for an exact number of ticketed members.
The office shuts at 5pm.

Fein

First Grade
Kograh office 9587 1966.
If you call ask them for an exact number of ticketed members.
The office shuts at 5pm.

Cheers Haha.

When I read your post it intrigued me as to why the office would say one thing (let's face it, they usually know more than what the "wigs" do) and Doust another.

Just like the T shirts, perhaps!!!!

But some people like Timmah, go off half cocked without reading things and well, you know........they're "precious". :lol::lol::lol:

Goddo

Bench
well you dont need to reveal yourself as anything becasue now the whole world now knows that your a living breathing fully opened can of mokney cr%p :lol:

nice come back. Not a single fact in it, just a personal attack. Golf claps all round for you...

Raider_69

Post Whore
gotta say, im a tad disappointed in the raiders this year
last year when i renewed, they offered for an extra $10 to send my membership package to me in sydney, this year, no offer, so i've got to collect in canberra from Jerseys store before or at the first three home games... im sure ill be at atleast 1 of them but with starting uni, im not so sure. Would have been nice to be given the chance to have my merch sent to me here in sydney, i might have to send my coupon to a mate in canberra to collect for me

Dogs Of War

Coach
last year when i renewed, they offered for an extra $10 to send my membership package to me in sydney, this year, no offer, so i've got to collect in canberra from Jerseys store before or at the first three home games... im sure ill be at atleast 1 of them but with starting uni, im not so sure. Would have been nice to be given the chance to have my merch sent to me here in sydney, i might have to send my coupon to a mate in canberra to collect for me

Have you rang them to ask if it's something they can do?

thommo4pm

Coach
if you think that they held BIG DELL's BIG BASH without the hope of selling more memberships then I really hope you don't run a business

Where did I say anything of the sort?

I was backing up what Goddo had stated, in that Big Dell's Bash had been heavily advertised only for people who signed up for a Dragons season ticket before December 31st, 2009.
You had to be a Red V member to get in.

Don't assume mate, I hope for your sake, given the amount you assume things that you don't run a business.

Goddo

Bench
Where did I say anything of the sort?

I was backing up what Goddo had stated, in that Big Dell's Bash had been heavily advertised only for people who signed up for a Dragons season ticket before December 31st, 2009.
You had to be a Red V member to get in.

Don't assume mate, I hope for your sake, given the amount you assume things that you don't run a business.

Thats right. An invite by joining before the new year was the draw card for memberships, not selling them to people already there.... stupid :oops:

Rainbow

Juniors
This interclub rivalry is great and will lead to more memberships for everyone. This membership will help every club. I would love to se evry club with over 10,000 or more for the 2011 season.

A couple of riders in this. There seems to be some huge variances in the packages offered by each club. The Cowboys and Titans seem to be disadvantaged by their costs. The playing field seems far from level.

Mind you, any club has to take advantage of their position and capacity. For instance, Cowboys might have a ground capacity of 15000. If demand is high enough then 15000 might sell out quickly. But if they had a capacity of 30000 then the demand would evaporate.

greeneyed

First Grade

Have you sent your complaint to the club, Raider69, in my experience, they are very responsive to the fans at the Raiders HQ, and they love to hear direct of the problems. No point just complaining on an internet forum.

big country

Juniors
Thats right. An invite by joining before the new year was the draw card for memberships, not selling them to people already there.... stupid :oops:

oh god it's hard!!!

do you not think that Doust (at the bash) would not have encouraged all attendees to sign up as many of their family and friends?

If he mentioned they were only 150 away from the 10k surely that was his motive in saying such a thing?

Sorry, I just can't get through sometimes. I know that Souths are encouraging people to take out junior memberships for underprivileged children and yes a lot of these people are already ticketed members.