What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

gronkathon

First Grade
It hasn't been $8 since Manly kicked up a stink and the scheme was scaled back to roughly 10% though places like CUA seem to give higher discounts

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
on an unrelated topic why the f**k do we get bombarded with banner ads for Rugby Union on this website its not called unionunlimited ... grab the cash where you can hey boys

Saint Doc

Coach
A big plus in the Dragons favour is (potentially) the fact we don't play at Kogarah until round 12, meaning if we're sitting in the top 4/8 come round 9-10, we could attract another few hundred (provided it is marketed correctly)

Ausguy

Coach
sharks have cracked 4000 for the first time ever, good effort from a team that had such a shocking year last year and have one of the lowest supporter bases in the league.

Vossy

Bench
Hisense Sharks Pass The 4000 Member Mark
http://www.sharks.com.au/?s=article-display&id=22890

The Hisense Sharks have cracked the 4000-Member mark for the first time in the club’s history!

After a massive Harvey Norman Membership drive which saw more than two Membership bays signed up in just an hour last Saturday, the Sharks continue to their charge towards winning the NRL’s $10,000 prize for the highest membership growth percentage increase in the competition.

However we can’t stop now. We need YOU to help us to break the magical 5000 Member mark. With major sponsor and international electronics brand, Hisense Australia, on board for the next two years, now is the perfect time for you to put your hand up and support the club financially! There are plenty of Membership options available to suit everyone’s needs.

With only three weeks remaining till the season kicks-off we are calling all of our fans to become Members; and all of our Members to help us recruit the 1000 more Members on the road to our 5000-member target.

So when you’re out on the streets, at work, or in your neighbourhood; take a look around you and make sure you sign up our next new Member!

Currently sitting in third spot only behind Sydney rivals the Parramatta Eels and Canterbury Bulldogs, the Hisense Sharks are looking to reach their target of signing 5000 Members – ticketed and non-ticketed before their round one blockbuster against the Melbourne Storm on March 13.

very nice, awesome work by all..

dimitri

First Grade
that sharks release was pretty misleading

they arent sitting in third place for total memberships

i think they are in third place for % increase.

Vossy

Bench
that sharks release was pretty misleading

they arent sitting in third place for total memberships

i think they are in third place for % increase.

care to re-read that..

the Sharks continue to their charge towards winning the NRL’s $10,000 prize for the highest membership growth percentage increase in the competition....

...Currently sitting in third spot only behind Sydney rivals the Parramatta Eels and Canterbury Bulldogs, the Hisense Sharks are looking to reach their target of signing 5000 Members – ticketed and non-ticketed before their round one blockbuster against the Melbourne Storm on March 13

Shire Panther

Juniors
Currently sitting in third spot only behind Sydney rivals the Parramatta Eels and Canterbury Bulldogs, the Hisense Sharks are looking to reach their target of signing 5000 Members – ticketed and non-ticketed before their round one blockbuster against the Melbourne Storm on March 13.

Whats the go with ticketed and non-ticketed members? how can being a non - ticketed member count? Unless it's like an interstate membership or something?

jc155776

Coach
Interstate memberships become a member and can recieve one ticket to an interstate game. So its not really a Sharks ticket even though I am sure you can redeem it for a Sharks game instead.

Whats the go with ticketed and non-ticketed members? how can being a non - ticketed member count? Unless it's like an interstate membership or something?

you can sign up to be a shark net member for 60 bucks ish.
you get no games, but you get the members pack.

its the cheapest option for someone who cant get to a game but wants to show support.

im a flexi 5 member (ironic name given its absolutely 0 flexibility. they dont let you chose ya games)

Canberra Raiders

00000817-image.gif

yobbo84

Coach
Rabbitohs Launch New Membership Ad

24 Feb 2010

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are launching a brand TV commercial this week advertising Ticketed Memberships for the 2010 season.

The ad features the Rabbitohs top squad, asking supporters to “Stand and be counted.”

To be one of the first to see the new TV commercial, press play on the video player above.

The ad will start to air on Foxtel from Thursday.

To become a Member of the South Sydney Football Club, click here.

Source (click to watch Ad): http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/Rabbitohs-Launch-New-Membership-Ad.html

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
While I'm obviously not the target market, I didn't like it. I think the one where they ran through all the different areas of the SS district last year was a much better concept.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
The ad is fantastic, Souths will love it because its how the majority of souths fan are about the club. we just don't go for Souths, we all feel we are Souths in our own ways. The ad will really strike at the heart of rabbitoh supporters. I want to see this ad on fta Tv!

Doug2234

First Grade
While I'm obviously not the target market, I didn't like it. I think the one where they ran through all the different areas of the SS district last year was a much better concept.

HAHA ITS A CULT.

Whats with the dodgy bit at the end - "my club"

Sounds like they forgot to edit it out..

Latest posts