What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
Complete rort here. Obstruction completely ignored, one of the biggest dog acts i've ever seen on a footy field and somehow the player stays on. Rules change so you can play the ball sideways. Is the NRL's make up kiss to manly. f**k off

You can't be pinged for obstruction if you are behind the ball carrier. If anything DCE was tackled without the ball.

Im a bit late on this.

Proud Eagles fan here but that sideways play the ball by Watmough was disgraceful.

The refs did really well to pick up the hidden cheap shot from George Rose yet they missed a play the ball that could only have been more blatant if it was played backwards.

Really proud of the boys though, this is a performance you'd expect from a team hungry for the premiership.

Daly is looking odds on for the CC medal. He is dominating the Warriors.

Spuddicus

Juniors
Only half way through this game the refs are making sure Manly will win this game, all the non call against Manly players is making this game a complete FARCE.

redvwhite

Juniors
I am sick of hearing about 'cheating' refs and the nrl wanting this or that.

All you see is inept performances from referees. Some times there is bias but its different to cheating. They are just incapable of calling it correctly. I am not saying it is always easy but Watmough was face the sideline to play that ball, anyone could see it...then Rose takes his dive, causing a massive earthquake.

Disgusting refereeing, yeah Manly, the NRL hate you guys.

Absolute filth, hope the Warriors wipe the floor with them in the second half.

Woodlaz

Juniors
Nah, Warriors have had to overcome the Tigers before this, so they can do it again and the crowd will be right behind them.

Were the twinkies in pink on tigers side??? They sure are on Manlys side today.. I hope warriors can do it but after the performance of them pink w@nkers in the first half, I doubt they have any chance.

GongPanther

Referee
Latest:

Manly $1:12

NZ $6:00.

Who knows....the Warriors might just make one of those big comebacks.

Heres an ad for the ARMY.

skeepe

Immortal
Manly are yet to score a legitimate try. The Warriors should have had at least 3 penalties that would have put them hot on the attack. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Im a bit late on this.

Proud Eagles fan here but that sideways play the ball by Watmough was disgraceful.

The refs did really well to pick up the hidden cheap shot from George Rose yet they missed a play the ball that could only have been more blatant if it was played backwards.

Really proud of the boys though, this is a performance you'd expect from a team hungry for the premiership.

Daly is looking odds on for the CC medal. He is dominating the Warriors.

You're kidding yourself - Acher has the CC Medal in his pocket already.