What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Saints alternate to be worn tomorrow night.

225423_10150184083571190_195302056189_7510880_4934444_n.jpg

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
This steelers design always should have and always should be our alternate jersey. So much better than some of the other crap we have dished up in recent years. And the butchers stripes or blood and bandages can be used for heritage games.

Red Bear

Referee
Saw the NSW jersey in the flesh today, though the supporters jersey looked pretty damn good, wouldnt get the jersey in the synthetic material though, looked kinda crappy

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Saw the NSW jersey in the flesh today, though the supporters jersey looked pretty damn good, wouldnt get the jersey in the synthetic material though, looked kinda crappy

If you put the maroons jersey next to the blues jersey the Qld looks much better, primarily because the VB logo sticks out like dogs balls on the NSW jumper.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dan Ginnane apparently had a dig at the NSW strip today on his radio program on MMM... @NSWRL official twitter has been serving it up deluxe to him tonight, asking fans whether they'd prefer an origin win for NSW or a 80's throwback as the Blues jersey.

Every answer was the boys to win Origin. Ginnane copped it :lol:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Dan Ginnane apparently had a dig at the NSW strip today on his radio program on MMM... @NSWRL official twitter has been serving it up deluxe to him tonight, asking fans whether they'd prefer an origin win for NSW or a 80's throwback as the Blues jersey.

If they ran out in a light blue Terry toweling skivvy sponsored by the Manson family I wouldn't be too fussed as long as they put up a decent performance.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Exactly, and I think that's the general feeling. As long as they aren't wearing Maroon, they can make as many changes to it as they like.

beagle

Juniors
Why can't they have a logo like the one in Timmah's signature with VB incorporated into the NSWRL logo on the front of the jersey?

Danish

Referee

I didn't realise it was an either or option.

f**king up a jersey where your only colours are sky and navy blue is almost impossible, but they manage it most years

Latest posts