What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

beagle

Juniors
Ok well as I said it was possible news.

Secondly, not being a parra fan, and seen it had not been put here, I had no idea of that happening.

And thirdly, it specifically says in my post where I got the possible change from.

No dramas, I wasn't having a go

Didgi

Link works fine. Sekem are a fairly well known jersey and apparel manufacturer focused more in the AFL market.

Zigwaa

Bench
Yeah working for me now. Wonder why they've dropped ISC? Their probably the best manufaturer imo.

Craegus

Juniors
Link works fine. Sekem are a fairly well known jersey and apparel manufacturer focused more in the AFL market.

Yeah Sekem had a lot to do with the AFL mainly in the 90's I believe.

As for the Blades link, the two coming soon links can be dropped to one as Perth Glory are not mentioned and they are now with Blades, and with the Parra Sekem deal, perhaps the addition of the club to the Facebook page is just a boot deal.

Eels going with Sekem to apparently get more money from merchandise.

Still not impressed - don't like the look of what is in the catalogue and ISC clothing was always pretty good.

Alex28

Coach
What is with the manufacturers logo on the jersey - just under the collar it has a logo and "Capital Corporation" where you would usually see the Sekem logo...

They mostly do licenced goods, so the stuff found in Big W, Best & Less, et al. They also deal with some of the top European football clubs such as Man U, Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona and Juventus for merchandise in Australia...

innsaneink

Referee
I must say both teams looked terrific last night in predominately single coloured jumpers....looks awesome

612668-josh-dugan.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
Broncos really need to go back to maroon, we look like the Storm at the moment with that purple jersey

Stinkler

Juniors
If the Broncos are so much behind the PNG bid, when are they going to sacrifice a home game and take it to PNG?

The socks look good though. Good colour scheme for a new team.