What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Words fail to describe how bad those WT's jerseys are.

If they wanted to create a new identity why not stick to something tasteful like these?

Trial game jersey from 2000
1020330.jpg

Team of the Century
images

beagle

Juniors
Apparel and jersey sponsorship 2011

Parramatta Eels Apparel supplier: ISC
Front, back top: Pirtek Fluid Transfer Solutions
Sleeves, back bottom: Pain Away
Shorts front: Modern Solar
Shorts back: Bris Build
2011 Jerseys: Main & alternate jerseys new designs – based on heritage jerseys from 2010 (main, blue) and 2009 (alternate, yellow)
Main jersey – click here
Alternate jersey – click here

Sleeves: Dyldam
back bottom: Modern Solar

picture.php

Last edited:

Dragonwest

Juniors
god damn our jumpers are sexy!

Bring back the hooped socks n B&B for the heritage strip and we have found perfection!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Words fail to describe how bad those WT's jerseys are.

If they wanted to create a new identity why not stick to something tasteful like these?

Team of the Century
images
I love this one, there's a bit of the magpies and a bit of balmain there and it actually looks good. Unlike just about every jersey they've had this decade.

Flapper

First Grade
Looks much better IRL than it did in the mockups.

I have to agree with this. I'm not as stone cold against them as I was, but they still could've done better.

That white side patch on the home is extremely unflattering. I might have to get liposuction before I wear one.

applesauce

Bench
How hard is it to make a decent jersey that incorperates heritage but forms a new identiy!

I did this in PS in 2mins flat using the old Western Suburbs jersey.

image.php
Tigers.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
The problem is the highly paid jersey designers are completely out of touch and have no idea what the public wants. That's why I'd love to see the NRL force the clubs to let it's members vote on a jersey, it would keep the shockers (Tigers/Knights) out. The vast majority of fans prefer heritage jerseys and simple jerseys to some of the vomit on a jersey designs we've seen.

Deacon

First Grade
Thats wat happens when you have a sh*t Kit Sponsor, X-Blades cant do anything right

Latest posts