What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
In fact.. I really hope someone goes all out crazy:

that one is a beauty.. I realize it's never going to happen now because we need tight jersey with rubber sh*t on it high tech mambo jumbo.. but maybe take inspiration from it..
This isn't a easts/roosters jersey (?) I'm assuming that is a French League Test Jersey of the 50s or 60s.

Toasty

Juniors
What Forum did you get that Jersey from? Do they have other teams Jersey's 2011 on it aswell???????

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Who/what are you talking to?

Rest assured that if jerseys for next season are released by any club, they'll appear on this forum pretty quick.

Nuke

Staff member
What Forum did you get that Jersey from? Do they have other teams Jersey's 2011 on it aswell???????
If it's me you're talking to, I got it from marathonstadium .com's forum (without the space there ... it changes to LeagueUnlimited if I type it in directly, hence why I didn't name it originally). It's a Knights fans forum, and no, it's only got this jersey posted (well, apart from several posters who've uploaded their own designs over the past couple of months).

slammingsam

Juniors
NRL+Rd+10+Wests+Tigers+v+Rabbitohs+wq2X2hkJ6H4l.jpg

I wish Souths would use this as there home jersey. It is a beauty.

Timmah

Staff member
Two chances of that - buckleys, and none. The red and green stripes will remain indefinitely I imagine.

beave

Coach
found these in google images
dont no if they are real or not

cccbdgsaway2011.jpg

cccbdgshome2011.jpg
I'm sure Timmah will swoop on this and reveal wether it is or not. Doesn't look that bad IMO, the curved vee stripes they need to get rid of ASAP IMO...............

Last edited:

MatthewA

Juniors
I've been in contact with Canterbury for my work with RLP magazine. They'll be sending imagery of the Bulldogs jerseys for next year as soon as they can and I'll confirm it as soon as possible.

But the one thing that is confirmed is that the Bulldogs will be 100% switching to Canterbury next year and beyond.

BM-dog

Juniors
Pretty sure the Bulldogs images above are mockups done by someone on The Kennel. Would love to see us go back to a square V but we're probably going to keep the swooshy Super League design.

flippikat

Bench
I'm sure Timmah will swoop on this and reveal wether it is or not. Doesn't look that bad IMO, the curved vee stripes they need to get rid of ASAP IMO...............

The blue sleeves (on the home jersey) are a nice touch too - not quite the white-with-blue-trim that the classic design was, but nice none-theless

innsaneink

Referee
The blue sleeves (on the home jersey) are a nice touch too - not quite the white-with-blue-trim that the classic design was, but nice none-theless
Should go back 100% if in fact they are.
V & sleeves, do it properly...great jersy desing that one, Penrith had one similar...personal like of mine

Timmah

Staff member
Those are definitely mock-ups by a fan, not official by any means. MatthewA is on the money.

beave

Coach
agreed mate, I haven't heard one person criticise it...............well not on here at least.

BunniesMan

Immortal
1. I love the striped Panthers jersey. 1000 times better than what they have now. Someone should tell the higher ups at that club that the stripes jersey is almost universally liked and they should change it asap.

2. That Bulldogs jersey also looks much better than what they currently have. Straight v > curved v EVERY time. And the blue sleeves look better than white sleeves.

3. Rabbitohs jersey better not change, I just bought one, it's on its way to me in the mail. If it's out of date by next season I'll get mad.