What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Ladder Predictions

WaznTheGreat

Referee
haynetrain you are the dumbest merkin to every grace themselves on this forum. you are an oxygen thief who has no idea about league. who gives a f**k how many years parra have made the top 8 you dopey merkin they still have not one a comp yet the tigers have. you have nothing. your a disgrace. so take your IQ of room temperature and f**k offfffffffffffffff

:iwstupid:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
haynetrain you are the dumbest merkin to every grace themselves on this forum. you are an oxygen thief who has no idea about league. who gives a f**k how many years parra have made the top 8 you dopey merkin they still have not one a comp yet the tigers have. you have nothing. your a disgrace. so take your IQ of room temperature and f**k offfffffffffffffff

The Eels have won 4 Premierships you phucking imbecile

WaznTheGreat

Referee

I believe the word you are looking for is "Won" not "One"

The next time you call someone dumb try not to be dumber then the person you are calling dumb :lol::lol:

:lol:genius:lol:

mongoose

Coach
I'll give it a stab just so I can come back and laugh at it in a years time.

I will just point out a trend in the last 2 seasons. There were 5 teams in the top 8 this year that were in the bottom 8 the year before. In 2009 there were 4 teams in the top 8 that were in the bottom 8 the year before. So based on that...

1. Dragons
2. Rabbitohs
3. Storm
4. Broncos
5. Roosters
6. Raiders
7. Tigers
8. Sharks

9. Bulldogs
10. Titans
11. Sea Eagles
12. Warriors
13. Eels
14. Panthers
15. Knights
16. Cowboys

Mickyd39

Juniors
In no particular order

Eels(god i hope so)
Dragons
Broncos
Storm
Warriors
Tigers
Roosters
Panthers

mortz

I'll give it a stab just so I can come back and laugh at it in a years time.

I will just point out a trend in the last 2 seasons. There were 5 teams in the top 8 this year that were in the bottom 8 the year before. In 2009 there were 4 teams in the top 8 that were in the bottom 8 the year before. So based on that...

1. Dragons
2. Rabbitohs
3. Storm
4. Broncos
5. Roosters
6. Raiders
7. Tigers
8. Sharks

9. Bulldogs
10. Titans
11. Sea Eagles
12. Warriors
13. Eels
14. Panthers
15. Knights
16. Cowboys

i like this guy

dogslife

Coach
I know the season is still 4 weeks away but by now you must have some idea of who you think will make the top 8. Mine are as follows

1. Roosters
2. Dragons
3. Storm
4. Dogs
5. Tigers
6. Titans
7. Manly
8. Broncos

Cronulla darkies IMO

anjado

Juniors
Top 8

1. Tigers - Too much attacking fire power could easily have won the competition last season.

2. Roosters - Young team they should improve on last season in terms of performance in the minor premiership.

3. Dragons - Bennett factor they won't be as good as last season but will be up there again.

4. Warriors - I think the Warriors are a genuine threat for the premiership this season. If some of there younger players make the step up to first grade look out.

5. Raiders - They will win at home whilst Campese is out and will make a late charge when he comes back.

6. Storm - One thing you can say about the Storm is they have a knack of getting the best out of players i wouldn't be shocked if they finished higher then this.

7. Rabbitohs - Despite looking poor in the charity shield, i believe they will make the semi finals this season.

8. Bulldogs - Signed many quality players probably the most difficult team this season to tip. I expect them to sneak in this season but mount a huge challenge for the title next season.

teams missing out in no order

Broncos - I have question marks as to whether Lockyer will last the season i expect this season for the Broncos to be a lot like the last.

Cowboys - Will improve this season people will consider them a threat next season.

Titans - Old team so i think they will suffer a fall this season. Either this season will be a last hurrah or it could be a frustrating one.

Knights - Will be exciting to watch but i think there forward pack might let them down.

Panthers - Finished 2nd last season performed pretty poorly in the play offs, I think Penrith didn't recruit well enough in the off season but if they can find a way to get Jennings the ball more could finish in the top 4 again.

Eels - Relying too much on Jarryd Hayne and Fui Fui Moi Moi. I think signing Webb and Walker were both terrible mistakes but i think Whatuira might turn out well.

Sea Eagles - Halves are too much of an unknown quantity this season is a rebuilding one.

Sharks - Should improve and will hopefully be better to watch.

To be honest the only team i would be shocked to see finish in the top 8 this season would be Cronulla.

In no particular order

Dragons - probably the only definite
Tigers - will give the Dragons a run for their money, on paper look a definite threat BUT .... they are the Tigers
Roosters - should make it, have arguably the potentially best player in the game
Sea Eagles - why is everyone saying this is a rebuilding year, they haven't lost much and have the same nucleus of players that have done well the last few years. Good chance to make the finals.
Eels - past experience shows this is the type of year when the Eels make a run and surprise everyone
Raiders - I am thinking 2012 could be the year of the Raiders. This may just be a harbinger of whats to come.
Storm - the nucleus is still there, but is the supporting cast good enough. I think yes!
Warriors - not convinced with the Warriors. To up and down form one year to the next (like the Eels) and I am not sure Mateo/Inu will make much difference

Teams just outside with chance to make the finals:
Titans - would not surprise to make the finals, but last year was their best chance.
Broncos - No time for Henjak as coach, but the talent is there. If everything goes right they could make a run for the Minor premiership BUT if everything goes wrong they could conceivably make a run for the wooden spoon.
Cowboys - No time for Henry as coach, but they have got rid of some dead weight and recruited well. Could surprise.
Rabbitohs - why is this years team any different from last years? Will Inglis really make that much difference? I think not. One of the years two biggest disappointments
Bulldogs - sure they have recruited many big names, but the only reason they have recruited is because they have lost heaps of talent too. May take a while for all the new players to gel. Not sold on the halves at all.

Teams who will struggle:
Panthers - last year was a fluke. Any year when a Matthew Elliott team is higher placed than 12th is a fluke year. Have the talent BUT, Matt Elliot FFS!
Knights - they very well could shock everyone. i consider the Knights team as the hardest to read this year. I love some of their talent, but am yet convinced of them as a team (may well adjust my opinion on the Knights in the next few weeks)
Sharks - this is the year when the Sharks shock everyone and make a finals run. Yeah no ...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
If injuries are kind (and by gee they're long overdue to be), the Knights will push for a top four spot.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
^^^ what's a fatc?
images

Didn't they teach you anything at school?

Latest posts