What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

BDGS

Bench
How would you know? Doga has been the one dealing with them not you, and as he said in his first post he's had those tickets for a number of years and has repeatedly year after year requested two seats next to each. How can someone get in before him in that case if he's been requesting for years?

It wouldn't suprise me if clubs sacrifice exisiting members in a bid to entice new members to join up.

You have to renew early to get your seats back, i remember when the dogs first started selling the memberships they had a certain time period where you had to renew or risk losing your seat.

I wonder if Doga did not renew he's membership until recently?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Dragons are very clearly winning the ticketed membership race, Souths have a heap more non-ticketed. The Dragons were in front of Souths on Ticketed Memberships in yesterdays Tele.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Bunnies crowd average 17,355

Members 18,716

Eels crowd average

Members 11,133

LOL @ Souths phony membership numbers

Timmah

Staff member
That's one of the key issues for Souths. While it might be money in the bank, it's not great that they can't convert it into crowds, which would generate even more revenue.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How the f**k is it even possible to have a crowd average lower then the amount of memberships you have when you also take into account all the walk ups of the streets and other fans who are not members turning up to games.

Souths 18,716 memberships + all the other Souths fans who turn up who are not members = 17k crowd average,LOL @ Souths.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If this big Broncos promotion pays off they will finish Number 1 for Ticketed ahead of the Dragons. Any news on how it is all going?

How the f**k is it even possible to have a crowd average lower then the amount of memberships you have when you also take into account all the walk ups of the streets and other fans who are not members turning up to games.

Souths 18,716 memberships + all the other Souths fans who turn up who are not members = 17k crowd average,LOL @ Souths.

Might have something to do with our membership comes from all around Australia and overseas.

Timmah

Staff member
Haynetrain, remember when comparing crowds to memberships it's important to use ticketed figures, not total figures.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Either the Battle of the West is going disgracefully and the NRL is too embarrassed to update the numbers or the NRL is just lazy

Von

Juniors
probably just slack. If they are going to run a "premiership", then make it grand and announce the winner with some announcement.

I hear Cronulla won the first battle, but the NRL should state that on their site....I'd like to know the final scores.

Perhaps they will announce all 3 winners officially next week.....but don't hold your breathe.