What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Doga

Juniors
Why, what's the issue?

When I first got my tickets, they gave me 2 seats - one in front of the other.
For years I have been requesting that they move 1 of the seats so I can have my seats side by side. At the same time I have been watching new people moving in and out of the section and seats around mine.

This year, my cousin was given 4 new seats in the same area (he is also a sponsor) and my request was ignored again.

I want my seats next to each other as I often go with my GF.

Why should I remain a member when the club doesn't care? Doesn't cater for long standing fans? Ignores my requests?

I hold 2 season tickets, Football Club Membership (voting member) & Leagues Club Membership

ouwet

Bench
When I first got my tickets, they gave me 2 seats - one in front of the other.
For years I have been requesting that they move 1 of the seats so I can have my seats side by side. At the same time I have been watching new people moving in and out of the section and seats around mine.

This year, my cousin was given 4 new seats in the same area (he is also a sponsor) and my request was ignored again.

I want my seats next to each other as I often go with my GF.

Why should I remain a member when the club doesn't care? Doesn't cater for long standing fans? Ignores my requests?

I hold 2 season tickets, Football Club Membership (voting member) & Leagues Club Membership

Fair enough... Did you renew your membership without requesting it? Or did you request it before you renewed? Seems strange they would do that, I wouldn't be happy also!

Doga

Juniors
Fair enough... Did you renew your membership without requesting it? Or did you request it before you renewed? Seems strange they would do that, I wouldn't be happy also!

No. I requested it and I know exactly why I didn't get what I asked for.

The ones people who get what they want are the ones who renew in person and make a fuss in person.

I (for the past few years) have renewed and put my request on the form in the section provided.

Doga

Juniors
Wont dont you go into the Bulldogs office and speak to them in person Doga?

Don't have time. Coming up to a very busy time of year - Considering they are 9-5 and I work in the city I can't just pop past after work either.

Should be able to get it done by phone. Like I said earlier I have called the club and raised it with them. We'll see what they have to say. A promise to sort it out for next year would be good enough for me as they have already allocated seats and sent out season tickets.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If Parramatta only just hit 10,000 members 1 hour ago like that twitter message said then that is God awful.Parramatta had 9712 on the latest NRL update and then got 232 signed up at the Panthers/Eels game which means they have had basically nothing since Saturday.

dimitri

First Grade
Perhaps they should also look at keeping their members. I have spoken to the club and possibly chucking my 2 Cat 1 season tickets in.

Thats Crazy!

I kind of know the girl who works in Membership there. Often until midnight.

She works extremely hard!!!!!!!!

And she is ultra ultra nice!

She will do absoutely everything she can to give EVERYBODY her seating requests!

Did you get in really early?

Im sure if you speak nicely to her, she will help you out.

Whats your exact issue and where are you trying to get seats, i know bays 130 and 131 have been sold out for years.

dimitri

First Grade
No. I requested it and I know exactly why I didn't get what I asked for.

The ones people who get what they want are the ones who renew in person and make a fuss in person.

I (for the past few years) have renewed and put my request on the form in the section provided.

Sorry Doga

That is absolute BS

From what I understand most clubs prefer their members to renew online and put their requests there.

In the yr 2011 - it makes sense.

If they are saying there is not a spare seat, im guessing there isnt, or someone got in before you

19,000 and still going strong!

01 Mar 2011

19000detail-c8af737b-6505-4a48-8a84-eadf5d731501.jpg
With only 1000 Members to go before we reach our goal of 20,000 Members this season, Rabbitohs supporters continue to show their patronage and passion for their team as we crack 19,000 Members!
Over 3,000 new Members this year and more than 80% of our existing Members renewing their Membership means that we are confident the No.1 Membership in the NRL will remain a title we will proudly hold again in 2011. However, the Dragons have a Premiership under their belt and continue to make ground so the battle is not over yet!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Clu...ng-strong.html

Eels Dude

Coach
Sorry Doga

That is absolute BS

From what I understand most clubs prefer their members to renew online and put their requests there.

In the yr 2011 - it makes sense.

If they are saying there is not a spare seat, im guessing there isnt, or someone got in before you

How would you know? Doga has been the one dealing with them not you, and as he said in his first post he's had those tickets for a number of years and has repeatedly year after year requested two seats next to each. How can someone get in before him in that case if he's been requesting for years?

It wouldn't suprise me if clubs sacrifice exisiting members in a bid to entice new members to join up.