What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

BunniesMan

Immortal
If they sell more where will they sit if they keep playing in their glorified rubbish dumb otherwise known as Kogarah?
Well like Souths they don't have 20k ticketed. I think their ticketed number is around 14-15k. And a large portion of those are only for 1 stadium. So they still have room to grow before they have to either look at jacking up the prices and making a waiting list, Green Bay Packers style, or making significant upgrades to their stadiums.

RWB

Bench
No Freebies like Souths and no $29 memberships like Easts...Non ticketed memberships (which are the vast minority) start at $77 for adults

Right here...

SCG trust membership cost me over a grand this year bought my annual jersey + plenty of other junk. But please tell me how I and all the other SCG trust members who decided to conform and be part of the dick measuring contest are lesser members than you?

At least now with this $29 membership I can consider myself a 'real member' :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
No Freebies like Souths and no $29 memberships like Easts...Non ticketed memberships (which are the vast minority) start at $77 for adults
Why bother opening your mouth when you're so ignorant? Every single one of our memberships that make up our total are completely and totally fully paid up. Manly were giving away free memberships at one point this offseason. We never have. Fail attempt at trolling is just fail.

juro

Bench
Why bother opening your mouth when you're so ignorant? Every single one of our memberships that make up our total are completely and totally fully paid up. Manly were giving away free memberships at one point this offseason. We never have. Fail attempt at trolling is just fail.
Yeah, but when Crowe is the one who is paying for them, it's a bit of a moot point... :roll:

ccr

I suppose Sam Burgess' dad paid for his own membership then...

Playing in the NRL was always a dream for Sam, and the poor bugger has lost his dad at a young age. Russell bought a membership for sams dad as a positive emotional gesture for Sam playing in the NRL. Russell and Sam (and sams family) are pretty close. Being critical of this is pretty low, considering it was a nice thing to do for someone especially when clubs treat players like cattle most of the time.

juro

Bench
Playing in the NRL was always a dream for Sam, and the poor bugger has lost his dad at a young age. Russell bought a membership for sams dad as a positive emotional gesture for Sam playing in the NRL. Russell and Sam (and sams family) are pretty close. Being critical of this is pretty low, considering it was a nice thing to do for someone especially when clubs treat players like cattle most of the time.
Whether or not it is a nice thing for Crowe to do is beside the point. I am providing proof of one time where he has paid for someone else's membership, since BunniesMan requested I do so. Maybe BunniesMan can now provide proof that Crowe has not paid for any of the current Souths memberships...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Before I deal with this idiot below me I have an ontopic question to ask. I recall someone saying the membership "race" officially ends on May 1. Is that true? And if it is when will the NRL release the final totals?
I suppose Sam Burgess' dad paid for his own membership then...

Whether or not it is a nice thing for Crowe to do is beside the point. I am providing proof of one time where he has paid for someone else's membership, since BunniesMan requested I do so. Maybe BunniesMan can now provide proof that Crowe has not paid for any of the current Souths memberships...
It's not my job to prove a negative. You're making an accusation, you prove it.

How about I call you a murderer. Now you prove to me beyond any doubt that you have never murdered anyone in your entire life.

See how ridiculous that is? You don't make accusations and then expect another party to spend time proving that's not true. Prove it yourself or if you can't don't make the accusation.

And even if that one membership wasn't paid (and there's no proof it wasn't) that was a one off. Obviously not what I meant, Manly gave away hundreds. We may or may not have given away 1.

As of now we have 20,384. If it really makes you feel better, we'll count it as 20,383. Idiot.

juro

Bench
Before I deal with this idiot below me I have an ontopic question to ask. I recall someone saying the membership "race" officially ends on May 1. Is that true? And if it is when will the NRL release the final totals?

It's not my job to prove a negative. You're making an accusation, you prove it.

How about I call you a murderer. Now you prove to me beyond any doubt that you have never murdered anyone in your entire life.

See how ridiculous that is? You don't make accusations and then expect another party to spend time proving that's not true. Prove it yourself or if you can't don't make the accusation.

And even if that one membership wasn't paid (and there's no proof it wasn't) that was a one off. Obviously not what I meant, Manly gave away hundreds. We may or may not have given away 1.

As of now we have 20,384. If it really makes you feel better, we'll count it as 20,383. Idiot.
Mate, don't get your knickers in a knot. You asked for proof. I provided it. Don't you think it is unreasonable for you to provide proof of your assertions?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mate, don't get your knickers in a knot. You asked for proof. I provided it. Don't you think it is unreasonable for you to provide proof of your assertions?
What bloody proof? Making an accusation is not the same as providing any sort of proof whatsoever.

And again, even if you are right (and there is 0 proof you are), that's a 1 off. 1 membership. 1 out of over 20 thousand. fmd, you are stupid.

juro

Bench
Mate, there were articles in the papers about it. How much more bloody proof do you want?

And you said all the tickets were paid for by the members. I have shown one example where it obviously wasn't. Who is to know how many others there may have been paid by Crowe? Only a select few would know the answer, and I bet you aren't one of them.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mate, there were articles in the papers about it. How much more bloody proof do you want?

And you said all the tickets were paid for by the members. I have shown one example where it obviously wasn't. Who is to know how many others there may have been paid by Crowe? Only a select few would know the answer, and I bet you aren't one of them.
We're done here. You can't have a rational discussion with an irrational person. I won't be replying to your posts on this topic anymore.

dollyhands

Juniors
We're done here. You can't have a rational discussion with an irrational person. I won't be replying to your posts on this topic anymore.
Hahaha, you got owned so you call him irrational so you can stop him owning you, but really you just become more owned:lol: OWNED Bunniesfag:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hahaha, you got owned so you call him irrational so you can stop him owning you, but really you just become more owned:lol: OWNED Bunniesfag:lol:
Hello troll, as dumb as juro is at least he isn't a troll (I think) like you are. I didn't get owned in any way at all. A 1 off honorary membership that may or may not have been given for free is not the same thing as what Manly did, or what was suggested we did in the first place.

And like I said, if it makes you morons happy, count our total as 20,383 instead of 20,384. But to say because 1 membership may or may not have been given away in a one off honorary case, that we then have mass freebies all over the place, that is the height of irrationality. It's like saying we've defeated terrorism because we killed 1 terrorist guy yesterday.