What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
north sydney bears..............Manly's bitches since 1947 :D

The bears were nothing but a massive boil on rugbly leagues ass.....thank God they got pricked and removed.:lol:

i think most people would rahter have north sydney/central coast in the comp than manly. I cant wait until the day the bears get re-adimtted and smash Manly to pieces:p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll do my best here, I can't confirm which are ticketed and which aren't apart from the previously discussed ones.

Bulldogs - 5095 (counter - www.bulldogs.com.au)
Raiders - 6100 (counter - www.raiders.com.au)
Titans - 4,000 approx (counter - www.titans.com.au)
Parramatta - 7,006 (counter - www.parraeels.com.au)
Dragons - 5,934 (counter - www.dragons.com.au)
Rabbitohs - 5,873 (counter - www.rabbitohs.com.au)
Tigers - 2,568 (counter - www.weststigers.com.au)

Melbourne - Not released yet (lol)
Broncos - NFI, apparently more than 10,000 already
Sharks - NFI
Manly - NFI
Newcastle - NFI
North Qld - NFI
Penrith - NFI
Roosters - NFI
Warriors - NFI

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
Why do Melbourne always leave their memberships so late? Is it a trend with the AFL too or something? bizarre...

Timmah

Staff member
Last year it was due to AAMI Park. This season I imagine it's more to do with finalising a whole range of sh*t.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Saints only update the website counter every week or so, not sure why they can't do it daily.

Also, have extended the renewal period for existing members so that means new members are not being processed as yet (I think that is the case).

Timmah

Staff member
The counter is counting all applications, the seat allocations are what don't get done until after what was 30 Nov - now 6 Dec

STG-MACCA

Bench
The counter is counting all applications, the seat allocations are what don't get done until after what was 30 Nov - now 6 Dec

My seats have been allocated. They can't possibly allocate (or take money) from someone who has requested a seat until the renewal period is closed.

I know people that have sent (new) applications in that haven't been billed yet, whilst I put my rewal in last week and they emailed me the next morning letting me know that they were billing my card that day. I would be confident in saying that the counter is for actual paid up members, not applications pending.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
My seats have been allocated. They can't possibly allocate (or take money) from someone who has requested a seat until the renewal period is closed.

I know people that have sent (new) applications in that haven't been billed yet, whilst I put my rewal in last week and they emailed me the next morning letting me know that they were billing my card that day. I would be confident in saying that the counter is for actual paid up members, not applications pending.

We renewed our existing seats but we added two new Category 1 packages for Kogarah. We had to pay the whole lot up front, and are not guaranteed that there will be space for the 2 new packages. We were told that if there is no room or if they attempt to relocate us but we dont accept the relocation, they will refund the 2 packages we paid for.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Got a catalogue and letter though the door from the Roosters today, asking me to sign up etc.... The catalogue is pretty well presented so they have done well on that part. The $99 general admission season pass is astonishing value and it got me thinking maybe the NRL should do a comp wide $99 general admission offer and make a big deal of it. Probably more suited to the likes of ANZ, Suncorp and SFS than suburban grounds.

The Roosters alone should be flaunting this in papers and radio, its too good a value for fans to ignore.

Timmah

Staff member
The Bulldogs do $95 for 12 games (10 home + 2 notional away @ ANZ), and from memory another club in Sydney does a cheap membership like that too.