What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

CC_Roosters

First Grade
To be fair to Cronulla they did push memberships last season and got an increase, despite a dismal previous season.

yeah we went up quite a large percentage.

this wont happen this year.

hasnt been pro active and we wont be doing the members jersey which spiked numbers.

we dont have a CEO

the lunatic is running the asylum it looks like

BunniesMan

Immortal
Latest update:
Souths at 2144 ticketed members
Saints at 2325 ticketed members
Both going good so far

Looks like dragons will be #1 and Souths #2 in Sydney, and 2 and 3 overall. Considering we didn't make the 8 and they won the GF our numbers next year will be pretty much our floor and their roof. I'll be very curious to see how many Souths get after we win a gf.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why do phucking idiots wait until there team has won a GF to sign up as a member? do they realise the chances of any team in the modern era winning back to back grand finals are like 1%?

RHCP

Bench
Haynetrain said:
Why do phucking idiots wait until there team has won a GF to sign up as a member? do they realise the chances of any team in the modern era winning back to back grand finals are like 1%?
It's more of a 50/50 chance than a 1 in 100 chance.

BunniesMan

Immortal

I'll think you'd find these people define "their team" as the latest GF winners, regardless of who they are.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So they're at 2000, but running a competition to encourage the 2000th member to sign up?

I call bullsh*t :)

sarahk

Juniors
So they're at 2000, but running a competition to encourage the 2000th member to sign up?

I call bullsh*t :)

Im not bullsh*tting that's what she said to me. She was probably just rounding it off. Anyway the point is, 1500 or 2000, it is still a good figure considering the time that the memberships have been out.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Parramatta really should be up there with the Saints and Souths if some of these people who claim to be fans become members.

Be interesting to see if they can match or beat their figures from this year after the big increase gained from their 2009 run to the GF and the hysteria that surrounded it.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
+5 for the good guys as of today.

After an abysmal season I think my club's chances of improving on the 11K ticketed that we got last year is none. We are aiming for 14K ticketed though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
+5 for the good guys as of today.

After an abysmal season I think my club's chances of improving on the 11K ticketed that we got last year is none. We are aiming for 14K ticketed though.

Dragons: 2325
Rabbitohs: 2294

We are 31 memberships behind the Dragons, who you would presume will be setting the standard for Sydney clubs since they won a grand final a week ago. A few days ago we were 500 behind. I would be shocked if we don't improve on 11k. Remember we didn't make the 8 last year either and still got great membership numbers. With the Toyota cup team being successful, and our push for the Burgess brothers making big news people should be more optimistic for 2011 than they were for 2010.

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons counter has been updated in quite a while, I think Tuesday or Wednesday last week. I think we need to wait quite a few more weeks before making any realistic comparisons. Canterbury and Parramatta won't be far behind when the final count comes in.

Timmah

Staff member
Cronulla are finally up and running, or is that CRONU11A? Looks suspiciously like BULLD09S to me :sarcasm:

00001333-image.jpg

Sharks membership: http://www.sharks.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-introduction