What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep, except it's alternate this year. Presumably because they'll have to wear it Round 1 in Canberra.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm glad they chose that one out of those three designs.

00007847-image.jpg

The other two were like Pro Hart designs.

its pretty good i reckon.

yeah the one that had the sharks logo on the jersey was awful.

the stripes could have been better done and worked well.

interestingly canberra are part of the interstate package when in previous years they havnt.

yobbo84

Coach
2011 Membership Update

12 Oct 2010

2010Rd262000TicketsLeftDetail-bf2af3d3-7860-40e6-a049-560b5fb8e5a6.jpg

We have had an exceptional early response since going on sale with our 2011 Membership Campaign two weeks ago. Yesterday we reached the 4,000 Member mark, with in excess of 2,400 of these Members committing as Ticketed Members.

With the support of our loyal Rabbitohs Members we were proud to say we had the biggest Membership in the NRL in 2009 and 2010. There’s no doubt that the 2010 Premiers, the St George Illawarra Dragons, will be threatening this title in 2011. It’s times like this, when the odds are against the Rabbitohs faithful, that we step up and take the battle on.

On behalf of everyone at the Rabbitohs, we'd like to thank all 2011 Members for renewing or joining us for the first time, and encourage you to recruit your Rabbitohs supporting friends and family as we chase our goal of 14,000 Ticketed Members and 20,000 Total Members.

If you were a Member in 2010 and haven’t yet renewed, we ask you to stand ‘Shoulder to Shoulder’ with us and commit for the 2011.

You can track our 2011 Membership growth by visiting www.rabbitohs.com.au and viewing our ‘Member Meter’. The Member Meter is updated daily (Monday-Friday).

Haven't Renewed for 2011?

If you haven't renewed or joined your 2011 Membership, you can do so online (credit card only):

2010 Renewing Members: Click here

2010 Renewing Members must log in using your unique username and password. This will ensure you maintain your Membership number and Member Since history. Your username and password was included on your Renewal Forms and on all personal emails.

New Members: Click here

When renewing or joining online, you will also save up to $10 on your 2011 Membership. If you weren't a 2010 Ticketed Member, yet attended Rabbitohs home games, be mindful that a 2011 Ticketed Membership is potentially better value for you.

RTR2011 - The Tradition Continues

Tickets are selling well for our Return to Redfern celebration on Saturday 5 February. If you’d like to be a part of our RTR celebration against old rivals the Newtown Jets, and haven’t yet renewed or joined as a 2011 Ticketed Member, we recommend renewing your Membership and buying your RTR ticket to avoid disappointment.

Please note that only 2011 Ticketed Members (Red & Green Reserved, General Admission and Regional) are eligible to purchase RTR2011 tickets.

Click here for more information on RTR2011.

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/2011-Membership-Update.html

cleary89

Coach
lol at counting non ticketed memberships. Heard a few people boasting about 4k already, when its actually only 2.4k.

Timmah

Staff member
Spot on. We need to be focused on ticketed memberships. Overall memberships is all well and good, and very handy, but for bums on seats purposes, they should be sticking to ticketed. Makes them seem much further in front than they actually are.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Any news on the Tigers sales so far? they could be the dark horses for a big increase after a good 2010.

Any news on the Tigers sales so far? they could be the dark horses for a big increase after a good 2010.

Doubt it.

Our memberships are grossly over-priced compared to Roosters, Bulldogs, St George etc...

I know that some people buy membership on principle but others are looking for value and frankly saving ~$2 a game isn't much of an incentive.

buster bunny

Juniors
lol at counting non ticketed memberships. Heard a few people boasting about 4k already, when its actually only 2.4k.

While Im not a fan of them promoting the total rather than just the ticketed membership it should be noted that at $90 the non ticketed membership at souths would be profitable for the club and isnt that much cheaper than some clubs ticketed memberships.

While Im not a fan of them promoting the total rather than just the ticketed membership it should be noted that at $90 the non ticketed membership at souths would be profitable for the club and isnt that much cheaper than some clubs ticketed memberships.

An adult G/A season ticket for the Roosters is $89 isn't it? I just checked out the Bulldogs, $220 for a family G/A season ticket. That's basically the same price as a single adult G/A season ticket which entitles you to the princely comforts of sitting on the hill at Leichhardt and Campbelltown.

ademkungal

Juniors
Were gonna have the most members next yr not sure why there is a bit of a pissin contest goin on between diffarent fans

yobbo84

Coach

Exactly. Whilst I'd prefer it if we had 80,000 ticketed members, being a non-ticketed member is still better than not being a member at all.

There are plenty of interstate and overseas supporters - to whom buying a ticketed membership is not an option - that want to be members of their clubs.

Either way the ticker on the Souths website is displaying ticketed members only - we are only being notified of the total membership every now and then through articles on the website.

Last edited:

dimitri

First Grade
Exactly. Whilst I'd prefer it if we had 80,000 ticketed members, being a non-ticketed member is still better than not being a member at all.

There are plenty of interstate and overseas supporters - to whom buying a ticketed membership is not an option - that want to be members of their clubs.

Either way the ticker on the Souths website is displaying ticketed members only - we are only being notified of the total membership every now and then through articles on the website.

I agree
I dont understand the whole Tick v NonTick fascination either

Whilst I understand its important to promote memberships, and increase crowds - i think we should be concentrating on getting the 200k-500k supporters of each club to become a member in any right