What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Boganater

Juniors
What I think he'll pick.

1. Mini
2. Uate
3. Hayne
4. Jennings
5. B.Moz
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Ennis
10. Weyman
11. Watmough
12. Lewis
13. Bird

14. Anasta
15. Mannah
16. T.Sims
17. Tamou
Anasta, are you taking the piss?
B Moz wasn't being trialled as a winger for CvC, he also sucked last series.
If Dugan is fit Stuart will take him over Mini, he loves Dugan.

Boganater

Juniors
If that is the case, why was Sticky planning on using an injured Jarryd Hayne as the five eighth?

Don't try and apply logic to anything Stuart says. 'Stuart' and 'Logic' are on two very divergent paths.
He said he wanted Hayne to get more match fitness which makes sense because the clubs all had that week off.
I don't think Hayne was ever really in the frame for 5/8 unless he had an absolute blinder and forced Sticky to actually pick him.
I'd say it was more down to Carney/Mullen for 5/8, Pearce/Wallace for 1/2

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wallace at hooker is almost no chance.
Farah should be the hooker, Stuart said in his rant about Tim Sheens that he doesn't want to carry injured players which is why Ennis wasn't in the picture. Danny Buderus definitely falls into that category. That only leaves 2 options Farah or Hinchy. Hinchy would be better on the bench because he can be used as a running forward or a 2nd dummy half.

and De Gois

gronkathon

First Grade
The groundwork to bring Ennis in at some point during the season has already been laid. Talking about how tough he is playing with injury and how important his toughness is and what a great character he is in camp.

If push comes to shove and Butterball is out (Don't think he will be) Ennis will be picked based on his "experience"

evil_p091280

Juniors
Anasta, are you taking the piss?
B Moz wasn't being trialled as a winger for CvC, he also sucked last series.
If Dugan is fit Stuart will take him over Mini, he loves Dugan.

Hey Dragon2010, this is what I am talking about.

B Moz has had a great year so far, and is also an incumbent, yet people don't want to pick him.

Dugan on the other hand, was fairly average in game 1 with his defensive positioning play, and has barely played since then (I swear he is made out of sticky tape), and his team is not performing, yet is a must?

Is does not make sense.

chrisD

Coach
No-one wants Dugan picked except Stuart and the usual Raiders geniuss, because he's barely played a game and has a geniused shoulder.

No-one wants B.Moz picked because he's never failed to fail in Origin.

There's a difference between what someone wants and what they think spazzface will pick.

evil_p091280

Juniors
No-one wants Dugan picked except Stuart, because he's barely played a game and has a geniused shoulder.

Would B Moz be allowed to wear his club jersey during the game instead of his blues one? He would fire then.

Boganater

Juniors
Hey Dragon2010, this is what I am talking about.

B Moz has had a great year so far, and is also an incumbent, yet people don't want to pick him.

Dugan on the other hand, was fairly average in game 1 with his defensive positioning play, and has barely played since then (I swear he is made out of sticky tape), and his team is not performing, yet is a must?

Is does not make sense.
Game 1 last year the only thing Dugan did wrong was drop a grubber in his own 20. Morris let Yow Yeh score in the corner by not covering a kick when he was right on top of it.
When Thurston scored from the Smith grubber Dugan had to race up to plug the massive hole in the defense or Smith would have just strolled over, no one went back to cover.
He saved our ass when Gallen threw that stupid pass in goal. He ran the ball back hard, was safe under bombs, broke tackles.
He put Jennings into a hole for a late try which should have won it.
If that's average what was Morris?
Morris has had his turn in Origin 5 games with 0 tries and lots of mistakes.
I also remember in 2010 when Hayne made a break and put it right on Morris' chest with the line wide open to probably win the game and he dropped it.
He can't handle it

Boganater

Juniors
No-one wants Dugan picked except Stuart and the usual Raiders geniuss, because he's barely played a game and has a geniused shoulder.

There's a difference between what someone wants and what they think spazzface will pick.
I don't know why Dugan is hated so badly, is it his tatts, because he had a ratty? There are a lot of other injury prone players in line for selection but Dugan attracts a lot more criticism than most.
He isn't a dirty player, he puts his body on the line, he's safe he also happens to be one of the most damaging ball runners in the league. I don't get it

Dragon2010

First Grade
Allot of people want Dugan. Me included. For being on debut he was a gun for NSW. Ran the ball hard, was as safe as a house, good defense and was great in attack. What more can you ask for? The kid plays with passion and pride. He is always going to have his bashers and haters but who else do we choose?

His shoulder is a risk yes is it a risk we are willing to take? Ask Sticky. I'd much rather a young Dugan then The Count being there. Dugan is an x-factor he's a gamebreaker. Something we need in the fullback position. He did great to send Jennings into space last year and no doubt can improve on that performance.

Stewart is another option as well. Hayne looks to be carrying knee problems still so he's better placed on the wing.

I agree with Bogantor. Only way for Dugan on his GameI performance is up. The kid is class. Remember Hodges debut? He got schooled.

Latest posts