What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

abpanther

Staff member
On form Josh Morris and Michael Jennings should be the centres, they should never have been dropped after winning Game 3 in 2010

jbl31649

Juniors
sam kasiano? well didn't he pledge allegance to QLD? It's absolute BS! He was a good mate of mine back in high school here in NZ, he should be a NZer.

Well if his Kiwi, then if we can't have him nor should QLD.

kasiano isnt origin material

I don't know about that. The 2 matches I've seen he has been very effective at making ground. He also has a good offload as seen today. Either way I like him as a footy player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i should have added "yet" to that post
i agree he looks like he's got some talent to go to the next level. He's not there yet

T

Juniors
Im throwing Aaron woods name into the mix, been going great all year and outplayed petero, hannant, thaiday and galloway tonight, shoe-in for city and a bolter for nsw IMO

Pazza

First Grade
A bit green ATM, would love to see him spend a couple days in camp ala Tariq Sims and jacob Loko last year.

Pazza

First Grade
Now with tamou our team should be

Stewart
Uate
Lawrence
Jennings
Hayne
Carney
Pearce
Mannah
Buderus
TLL
Bird
Scott
Gallen

Gidley
Watmough
Lewis
Tamou

Pazza

First Grade
Now with tamou our team should be

Stewart
Uate
Lawrence
Jennings
Hayne
Carney
Pearce
Mannah
Buderus
TLL
Bird
Scott
Gallen

Gidley
Watmough
Lewis
Tamou

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Im throwing Aaron woods name into the mix, been going great all year and outplayed petero, hannant, thaiday and galloway tonight, shoe-in for city and a bolter for nsw IMO

Too early for him this year, but yes, he's been outstanding.

Maybe in 2013.

Woods should probably get a City jersey though.

Lawrence has been dreadful this year and should be no where near any rep jersey. Jennings and Hayne centers for mine, B.Stewart at fullback.

glockers

Juniors
I'm quite divided regarding Wallace or Pearce. Wallace on form, but Pearce for the sake of combinations with Carney or Soward at five eight.

I am a big Lawrence fan, but his form is horrid, his defence not worthy of the jersey.

I'm tempted to suggest bringing Aaron Woods in on the bench, but it will be interesting to see if Galloway finds form.

duck_dodgers

Juniors
After watching Ennis the bum grub today, if Sticky has him in the SOO side I will have serious reservations on if I'll watch.

he's the kevin rudd of rugby league

goes on tv shows , brown nosers the presenters

somehow fools people into thinking he's "made for origin"

just like k rudd , everyone eventually sees through the facade .

Dragon2010

First Grade
Carney is going well. I don't want to do too much chop and change but he should be our 5/8 with Pearce at half ala 2010 Roosters.

natheel

Coach
I'd go with

1. Stewart
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Hayne
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Wallace
8. Fallen
9. Ennis
10. Mannah
11. Scott
12. Lewis
13. Watmough
14. Gidley
15. Sims
16. Tamou
17. Learoyd Lars

Ok

Hayne in centres - done it last year and played well, he and uate on one side will wreak havoc
Wallace and carney are our best halves so far. Wallace is not flashy and will just let Carey do his thing, Pearce tries to make sure he doesn't absolutely everything IMO carney just needs a level headed half there who can lead the team around well, and in the absence of locky Wallace is really impressing me
Sims should be picked if he is still fit come first game
Mannah starting prop is the best option NSW have With gallen atm

Usain Bolt

Bench
Ricky Stuarts article in the Daily Telegraph today says Dugan and Stewart are the only contenders for fullback, WHAT!

fourplay

Juniors
If you have actually been watching the games this year then Josh Morris should be the first centre picked with his brother outside him.

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Uate

Hayne is wasted on the wing. He is not just a finisher but also a very good ball player.

broncos70

Juniors
I think Lawrence can be ruled out of contention with his performance against hodges on friday. Hodgo made him look like a kid

skeepe

Immortal
Gallen, Gidley, Lewis, Jennings and Uate are the only certainties according to Stuart as well.

I think that article would be very concerning to NSW fans. Ricky looks like he doesn't know what he's doing.

Gidley a certainty? Matt King in contention? :lol:

I just don't get what this guy offers

Latest posts