What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

Raider_69

Post Whore
Shillington is a gimp and i cant wait for him get get nailed by the nsw pack!

you do realise that outside of Gallen, NSW's best front rower is probably Uate?
He's a winger ffs! :lol: (although hon mention to Watmong who is a close 3rd)

Shillington who is averaging about 150 metres a game and 20+ hit ups, would be a walk up start for NSW. Which is why he's starting front rower for australia

MacDougall

First Grade
Farah should pull out of City vs. Country too. He's concussed and it wouldn't matter if he was man of the match and scored five tries he won't be picked in Origin because Boys Club Buderus is back.

1. Dugan
2. Uate
3. Morris
4. Lawrence
5. Morris
6. Hayne
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus
10. Mannah
11. Lewis
12. Bird
13. Watmough

14. Galloway
15. Sims
16. Tamou
17. Hinchcliffe

There's your NSW side. Sucks doesn't it.

Didgi

Unless Sims does well for City v Country he won't be picked on the back of two solid games.

Dragon2010

First Grade
I'm starting to like the possible team outfit less and less. Damn, the shit NSW fans have to cop is bullshit.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Farah should pull out of City vs. Country too. He's concussed and it wouldn't matter if he was man of the match and scored five tries he won't be picked in Origin because Boys Club Buderus is back.

1. Dugan
2. Uate
3. Morris
4. Lawrence
5. Morris
6. Hayne
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus
10. Mannah
11. Lewis
12. Bird
13. Watmough

14. Galloway
15. Sims
16. Tamou
17. Hinchcliffe

Actually love that pack and bench. Hate the backline though.

Patorick

Staff member

1. Dugan
2. Uate
3. Morris
4. Lawrence
5. Morris
6. Hayne
7. Pearce
8. Gallen
9. Buderus
10. Mannah
11. Lewis
12. Bird
13. Watmough

14. Galloway
15. Sims
16. Tamou
17. Hinchcliffe

:lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: Hayne
2: Dugan
3: J. Morris
4: Tahu
5: Uate
6: Carney
7: Mullen
8: Gallen
9: Buderus
10: Mannah
11: Lewis
12: Watmough
13: Bird

14: Hinchcliffe
15: Tamou
16: Weyman
17: Mateo

I'd be pretty happy seeing that side run out...

Misanthrope

Staff member
He's been impressive in every game I've watched him play this year (all of them). Looking at the nuffies picked for City v Country, it's clear we're just conceding defeat on our backline anyway.

Hutty1986

Immortal
He's been impressive in every game I've watched him play this year (all of them). Looking at the nuffies picked for City v Country, it's clear we're just conceding defeat on our backline anyway.

Tahu is lucky to be in first grade, the loose cannon nuffy

Patorick

Staff member
1: Hayne
2: Dugan
3: J. Morris
4: Tahu
5: Uate
6: Carney
7: Mullen
8: Gallen
9: Buderus
10: Mannah
11: Lewis
12: Watmough
13: Bird

14: Hinchcliffe
15: Tamou
16: Weyman
17: Mateo

I'd be pretty happy seeing that side run out...
No Tariq Sims?

abpanther

Staff member

I don't get this, I've seen a few Knights games this year and he looks slow, ineffective and still prone to brain snaps and acts of stupidity.

Misanthrope

Staff member
He's definitely still got the brain snaps, but I feel like he's been leagues ahead of Sau or Naiqama when it comes to offering something in attack.

To be honest, the NSW backline stocks are woeful aside from a dearth of good fullbacks and one good winger.

Latest posts