What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Premier League

Sir Biffo

Bench
Is this a real clause? Or just going off the rumours spread by an ex player to one of the red tops saying they want at least 120m for him if he was to go ...

Sir Biffo

Bench
Yeah that's the one I was referring too where Ian Rush said "Oh I can't see him leaving for less than 120 mill"

Who knows, if it is true maybe Wenger will offer 120,000,001 over summer after Barca/Real buy Bendtner for 100 mil :sarcasm:

HowHigh

Coach
Imo there is no point speculating over it all at the moment, it depends where we finish at the end of the season. He's not going anywhere for now.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
What does everyone think of the Clattenburg-Lallana incident? Apparently Clattenburg was sick of Lallana being in his face constantly questioning his decisions so he told him he had changed since making his England debut. Then Southampton made a complaint to the league, it got rejected and now they're appealing that decision.

I like Southampton but I think this has been an extreme overreaction blowing everything out of proportion. Am I in the minority? Clattenburg does come across as a bit of a tool sometimes but what he supposedly said was very minor and not worthy of all the drama that has been created.

Haffa

Clattenburg is a tool. Why not just warn him with a yellow if he continues? Does he have to be everyone's mate?

I think I'm going to sell out and start watching the EPL, well the highlights show. Only problem is finding a team. My actual fave English team (Southend) will never make Premier League, likewise my backup (Huddersfield Town). I've spent so long hating on all English sides when they play in Europe that it's hard for me to pick which one to go for. Any Suggestions? Definitely won't be any of the "big 5". Would like a team that kinda over-achieves and plays a nice brand of football.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I think I'm going to sell out and start watching the EPL, well the highlights show. Only problem is finding a team. My actual fave English team (Southend) will never make Premier League, likewise my backup (Huddersfield Town). I've spent so long hating on all English sides when they play in Europe that it's hard for me to pick which one to go for. Any Suggestions? Definitely won't be any of the "big 5". Would like a team that kinda over-achieves and plays a nice brand of football.

Well the pundits think Arsenal are overachieving this season while playing entertaining football, so why not join us Gooners ;-)

If not, I would suggest Everton. They usually punch above their weight, play a good brand of football, and are now more frequently taking points off the big clubs. Plus since they now have a better Manager, they might even make Europe.

Mong

Post Whore

That's probably a club like Everton.

whall15

Coach
One of these things don't belong.

Highestpaidcoaches.jpg

StGeorgeBull

Juniors

In the EPL I'd go with Southampton.

If you like a fairytale team that does have a chance of being in the EPL soon I'd go with Burnley. A grand total of one year in the top level since the 70s. 4th division football in the 90s and now they look a real chance of playing with the big boys next season.

Mong

Post Whore
In the EPL I'd go with Southampton.

If you like a fairytale team that does have a chance of being in the EPL soon I'd go with Burnley. A grand total of one year in the top level since the 70s. 4th division football in the 90s and now they look a real chance of playing with the big boys next season.

How are Burnley a fairytale team? Wernt they in the PL in 2010 or 11 and went straight back down?

WireMan

Bench
Where has WireMan gone?

I look in every so often, but no one has said anything interesting enough for me to bother logging in.

Got a bit bored of people who have seen 5 mins of football pretending to be experts.

Anything interesting to say?

But now i have logged in..

Swansea.

Nice passing team and not an English team so it helps you get around the pointless obsession you have in hating teams because they come from a certain country.

Latest posts